UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Empty
PostSubject: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:47 pm

(Me & Lee Will Take On Shikyo)

This starts with Isuma's sword coming towards you you two are in a tree
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:55 pm

Millie Ducks the sword and it sticks into a tree , Hmm. I've been waiting to kill you kid ; - Chakra Impulse !
* All His Chakra Turns Red & He Can Light Any Spot Of His Body He Wants Into Flames Then Dissapears & Blends In With The Environment & When Your Off Guard , He Slips Under You With A Kick Or Punch Of Flame. He lights his whole body on fire
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:01 pm

Shikyo poofs into a log as he appears on a tree branch. He makes handseals and a water dragon rushes towrds you but then goes right past you. It stops when it gets to your back then you hear Shikyo say "Water dragon suicide!" the Dragon explodes in a massive explosion as Shikyo stands back up smiling and his sword is enlodged in the tree branch
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Millie smirks and pops , Lee laughs and says wow u think we'd lose so quickly , Mighty flaming fist of fury-Lee runs at breakneck speed and pummels his opponent with a barrage of punches making it look like he has fire on his fists. Take that stupid anbu
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:16 pm

when the first punch hits Shikyo he melts into water it was then that you saw about 10 Shikyo clones (water clones) standing in the forest behind him. "Try and catch me if you can" 5 clones rush towrds the two of you with Oodama Rasengan (a doubled size rasengan) head straight for your vital points
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Millie says hmm , close enough i guess. U stupid leaf nin's make me do my weakest jutsu's over and over again. Flame Cage Jutsu as i trap all 5 clones into the cage...Make me do something !

Lee then disappears into thin air....
Im up here , as he stands on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:26 pm

"You idiot" the clones evaporate into a mist that covers a whole 2 mile radius "I didn't even have to waste my chakra doing Hidden Mist jutsu" you feel the moist air around you begin to feel squeezed until you can't breathe "Sudden mist condensity" shikyo says as he closes his fist "now you're mine
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:27 pm

Millie feels the mist , as his air begins to close up....

While Shikyo is about to snap his hand to kill Millie
Lee comes on the side of shikyo and does a primary lotus.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:38 pm

Shikyo quickly looks over at Lee but is too late lee brings him upwards and he spins downard into the ground and makes a crater in the ground. Shikyo stands up with half of his ANBU mask crumbling off revealing his eye and part of his mouth and nose. He then looks up at both the Akatsuki "I'm gonna kill you" he wipes the blood from the side of his cheek. He makes a long string of handseals and ends clapping his hands together. A large drill shaped mass of water comes charging at both of the Akatsuki from above with over 1500 RPMs (rotations per minute) and 200 mph "This is where you end!Hardened Water Drill!" he began to focus more chakra into the technique making it twice as strong. "The second Hokage didn't teach me this jutsu for nothing!"
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:40 pm

Millie knew this was very bad for him and Lee. He loved it so he smiled and then kept flipping away and while in the air he did flame thrower jutsu , him and lee were flying in the air and burning down trees so that the drill would eventually keep going into them and burn on fire. Millie was loving this whole battle
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:48 pm

Shikyo suddenly gained a erie black chakra that began surrounding him as he began running at the two with incredible speed he was suddenly right next to the two Akatsuki as he looked at them you saw he had slits in his eye like a snake and they were crimson red too. he had fangs growing out of his mouth and he had a snale-like appearence to himself as he then went for a strong punch right towards Millie's face.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:50 pm

Millie smirked and got hit , while falling he aimed his flame thrower hands at Shikyo still
Then
Lee came from behind and did Band Wrap-like the lotus Lee runs around his opponent at full speed in a circle making them get wraped up like a mummy and can not move for 2 turns.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:56 pm

as the bandages wrapped around him shikyo screams "I won't go down like this no I wont!!" one chakra tail sprouts from his behind and he grows more snake looking in appearance as he then rips apart the bandages and ignoring his burns he charges a Chou Oodama Rasengan (a very giant Rasengan bout the size of two people standing on eachother's shoulders) and aims it for millie once again as the chakra in the gigantic rasengan is not blue but a erie black
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:01 pm

As he comes down Millie still keeps shooting at him with his flames , and then lights them off. And flys down quicker

As then Lee says Mighty flaming kicks of fury , as he comes down on top of Shikyo and begins to kick him a bunch of times and hes kicking so fast he starts to light on fire.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:07 pm

when Shikyo looks up he sees Lee begining to kick "Get off me you rat!" he says in a shrieky demonic voice as he grabs one of Lee's feets then chucks him 50 yrds away into a tree as he once again looks at Millie then jups into a tree and uses mass shadow clone jutsu as 1000 clones appear all around Millie surounding him they all make the same handseals as over 1000 hardened water drill jutsus come heading towards you in all directions as the real Shikyo is behind you with a Rasengan getting charged up them thrown into milie's chest
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:16 pm

Millie begins to laugh , you and your clones....how sickning you all are. The rasengan hits Millie and then he pops again. Make sure you know what's happening , when u was dealing with Lee i made a clone and hid. Think smart as he said Flame Thrower jutsu and began to burn everyone down.

Lee disappears and is now right near Millie as he burns every clone and Shikyo to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:20 pm

"I'll kill you! No matter what!" suddenly the chakra usrrounding him turns pitch black making his own skin not visible as the chakra hugs his body (i hugs i dot literaly mean hug i mean the chakra went onto his body like clothes) the place where his eyes used to be turns into a snake like chakra eye and he gains three tails as his ANBu mask falls to the ground . he is now in his 4 tailed form as he uses his chakra like a sheild and blocks the incoming fire attacks and launches a large chakra blast from his mouth
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:23 pm

Millie jumps outtha the way , stands back on the tree and says i hate these demons. Time to go bye bye. Millie says - Fire Kingdom
* Rages & Lights On Fire , 2 Swords Come Up From Underground Under The Oppenent & Strike Him And Then Millie Runs Aht You & Grabs You Then Kicks You In The Air And Waits For You 2 Come Down Sets Up And Goes Right Into Your Stomach While Coming Down So All The Flames Inject Into Your Body. Haha , Take That...
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:38 pm

After the barrage of blades surprisingly Shikyo gets up you see his wounds instantaniously close up as you hear a snake like voice saying "You cannot hurt my dear Shikyo, Millie. He's just to powerful for you" the snake-like voice laughs as he says "You might as well die" when you look at shikyo again he dissapears and reapears on a tree branch in normal state with his hands clapped togther and 5 clones surrounding him doing the same with their chakra going into shikyo's body. "I've never used Hachibi like this before.....I dont think I ever will again also" suddenly Shikyo opens his eyes and they ae once again a crimson red but suddenly he sprouts eight physical white snake tails as they lash around destroying trees Shikyo's hair grows down to his knees and he grows his fangs again and his skin color turns white in complexion and suddenly he grows humungoes with muscle and chakra (as big as the hulk is including the muscle) his hands grow long claws as they hang down drooping. He then looks up at you but this is not the ordinary Shikyo this is the Hachibi the eight tailed snake himself controlling Shikyo. he points his finger at Milie and then he is suddenly behind him and does a punch going directly for his head
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 5:43 pm

Millie turns around and looks , DAMN !. he flies into a tree , and you see blood dripping down outtha his mouth. That's it now im mad says Millie. Then he says - Body Break Jutsu
* Both Legs Come Apart & Light On Fire And Fly Aht The Opponent When In The Air They Turn Into Blades , Then His Body Rips Off & Blades Come Through It & His Stomach Flys At U , Then His 2 Arms Form Into Blades And Fly At U , And For The End....His Eyes Become Bombs And Explode , His Nose Turns Into A Blade , His Mouth Turns Into A Mouth With A Blade As A Tongue , And His Head Turns Into A Huge Bomb , All Body Parts Form Together Again When Next To The Oppenent And All Cut & Explode In front of the kyuubi

Then Lee jumps on the kyuubi's head an does Dragon Style: Claw Combo-Lee goes into dragon formation and attacks with his hands in a motion to make it look like he is slashing his opponent. Does a lot of damage.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:03 pm

Shikyo dodged the projectiles using his increased speed. Then the dust settles. Shikyo uses Chou Oodama Rasengan sending a giant rasengan Heading strait towards Millie. The difference in this rasengan is that it is a dark black increasing the deadliness.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:08 pm

Millie sees this coming and jumps into the air , since the kyuubi is so fast he goes up a little late. DAMN ! says Millie as he foot gets sliced a bit by the edge of the rasengan , Millie lays on the tree branch with his foot bleeding like crazy

Lee says Milliee i'll help don't worry , as he runs after the kyuubi and says Leaf whirlwind-Lee jumps into the air and spins around and kicks his opponent making them fall of their balance and take major damage
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:20 pm

The Leaf Whirlwind suddenly got stopped in its place by sand. Shinji jumps in and says I'll help u Shikyo. Shinji makes shuriken out of sand and send shuriken flying strait towards Lee.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:22 pm

Lee is still in the air , and looks back. oh no says Lee , as the shurikens hit him and he falls down...
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:40 pm

You should just give up now. You are no match for me. Shinji then made chakra form in his hand. He made a wind sword. He uses Kaze no Yaiba heading strait for Lee.

Kaze no Yaiba - Sword of Wind:Kaze no Yaiba is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Baki. After forming the needed hand seal, a cutting whirlwind will envelop his opponent and cut them to pieces. Unlike a real sword which can face resistance, the wind blade will be able to slice with little difficulty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist   Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shikyo vs Akatsuki in mist
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next