UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shimokage

Shimokage

The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Empty
PostSubject: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:16 pm

Maruto barges into the Akatsuki's HQ, ready to face his biggest challenge yet. It took him a few weeks to get to the akatsuki's HQ, but he finally made it. "Alright akatsuki, I'm finishing you off right here right now! Even if I do die, I'm taking you akatsuki with me!" (If the akatsuki is not at thier base let me know so I can go where the akatsuki is)
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:28 pm

((dude, r u sure that u don't need any help, cause i will help if i'm needed.))
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Millie laughed at and saw the little runt alright then , lets begin. flame thrower jutsu as he launched flames at maruto
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Zana
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Uzumaki Zana

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:37 pm

Zana Looked at the Runt "Ha This is gonna be Easy" he said doing hand seals spitting out Earth Peices Forming Around the runt and it covered the top there was no way out "Mud Wall Jutsu Prison Style" he said
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:55 pm

"You all are too over confident. I might not live to see my dad or the leaf another day, but I'm taking you guys with me! Haaaaaa!" Maruto busted the walls with odama rasengan and kept the clones hidden some place. Maruto ran towards millie and ran right through the flames preparing to use chakra punch dead in millies chest.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:29 am

(write how u dodged my fire and zanas prison jutsu next time )

Millie saw em comin and smirked and then used fire wall jutsu and blocked himself with a huge all of fire.
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:46 pm

all of a sudden, a big shot of water came out of nowhere and put out the fire to make a path for maruto. 'i new that u'd do something crazy, so i followed u here. now that i'm here, i'm not leavin. u mite need some help, and that's y i'm here.' modorokie said as he came out of the trees.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:02 pm

"I knew you would try and stop me if I did something like this!" Maruto laughed and stopped. He looked at zana as Maruto's mind flowed with hate and anger. "The reason I'm doing this, is to save all the countries from the akatsuki. AND I WON'T STOP UNTIL I GET MY WAY!!!" Maruto ran and prepared the lightning rasengan at zana.
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:27 pm

'who said i was letting u do this alone? we have to stop them sooner or latr, so y not now.' Modorokie used watr style: end of turmoil jutsu. he then focused his chakra so much, that 2 giant arms and hands came out of his gourd for defense. 'Bring it on ya'll akatsuki's!'
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:17 pm

(Wait lee, I forgot about strategy. I got to reckless, so before I end up dead lets PM each other plans.)
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:54 pm

((trust me...i no wat i'm doin. just follow my lead.) 'Wat? r u gys scared or something? come on...hit me with ur best shot!'
Back to top Go down
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:38 pm

Tategami ran in quickly and skidded to a halt "I'm here i will protect Akatsuki with my life" she cackled
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Zana
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Uzumaki Zana

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:34 pm

Resa Flipped through the air "Wow im so Hurt" He Taunted as he did hand seals and summoned Rai and Suki "Lets Go Punks!!!!" He Yelled as Rai Ran to the Left and Turned on fire like his element and Suki Turned into Lightning like his Element and ran at Lee
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 6:18 pm

'well...eat this!' modorokie uses his watr hands and swiped rai's fire out. then...he used chakra armor and the lightning attack didn't effect him as the attack bounced bak.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Zana
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Uzumaki Zana

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 10:29 pm

Resa Jumped up and smiled at a little emeber flew to his armor the Emeber lit up and made a giant fire ball and chakra arm needed to have alot of power to deafet that
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 11:11 pm

'that's all u got. that'll b a little lower leveled than i expected.' he focused his chakra and his hands grew more from the gourd. the hand then stretched toward it, caught it in it's palm, and put out the fire, but the watr turned into stream. 'Maruto, wat r u doin? come on, get into the game!'
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:15 pm

Maruto starred at zana then started focusing his chakra. "Lightning prison!" Yelled Maruto with the chakra circling around Zana. "You are a disgrace to the Uzumaki clan...SO DIE!!!" Maruto laugh's insanely as his eyes turn pure red. "Lee...stand back! You might get caught in the explosion!"
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:58 pm

'no...don't use that jutsu! it'll kill us all!!! just to be safe...Chakra Armor!' the armor of chakra surrounded modorokie and his watr arms. 'if u are gonna do this...i must tell u one thing before u do. We will remember u...as a great shinobi and hokage.' a tear drips down his face as he yells this to maruto.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:12 pm

"Lee...when I do use this justu, take care of the mist village and tell the raikage thanks for everything. Thank you too lee, but now that I think about it, it's too early into the fight to release this jutsu." Maruto stops focusing his chakra and takes out his katana. Maruto slashes as a giant wind storm comes from his katana. "Katana wind storm!" Yell maruto with an angry look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:27 pm

'rite, lets end this!!!!!!!!!!!' modorokie surrounded his chakra so much, that the gourd shot out so much watr. it was absorbed by the hands. out of that, a giant 200 ft. watr beast formed in the form of a wolf. 'this is no jutsu...it's the water wolf of the rejuvinating water, a.k.a., the mystic watr in my gourd.' the wolf was surrounded in chakra armor, so it was tough to bust through and hit it. it then roared so loud, that the walls shook and the ceiling was crumbling. 'we are 1. same person, same chakra...'
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Zana
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Uzumaki Zana

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:06 pm

Zana Dies In the eltric Prison and blood is everywhere on him
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:15 pm

"Yes...one down 6 to go!" Maruto grows 4 tails and ears that are made up of red chakra. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" Maruto explodes with chakra and grows nine tails and looks exactly like the kyuubi itself. "If I explode in this form...everything in this area and beyond will explode!" Maruto focuses his chakra preparing to explode.
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:24 pm

the nine-tailed fox and and the water wolf, standing side-by-side, preparing themselves for the attack. 'it was nice being friends with u, maruto!' modorokie yells.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 9:40 pm

"Same here lee! Get out of the akatsuki base before I explode...NOW." Maruto is almost finished charging all of his chakra into the explosion to kille all the present akatsuki

NOTE: This attack cannot be dodge and cannot be blocked by anything but chakra even though that chakra will be absorbed by the blast.
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:44 pm

'wait, i have a bettr idea...CHAKRA FUSION!' it wasn't a jutsu, it was a special ability that the beast had. the red chakra infused with the blue chakra of the beast. the chakra then trned purple. the beast then disappeared and modorokie ran out of the hideout with a tear running down his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto   The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The final battle between the akatsuki and Maruto
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next