UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.:: Hokage's Office ::.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage
Kaishiro

.:: Hokage's Office ::. Empty
PostSubject: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:46 pm

" Welcome, so you're looking for a mission and Information about the village. You come in a right place in Konoha. Just visit my office again if you want a mission."
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:22 am

Rinto walks into the office. "Yeah! Can I train with you? When you die, I want to take your place as hokage! It's my dream!" Says Rinto smiling. "If not I'll just take a C-rank mission...fine with me." Says Rinto with his grin getting smaller.
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage
Kaishiro

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:33 am

*Sighed*.. *He does act like his dad, and annoying like him.* Kai whispered on his mind. " Alright Rinto I got a right mission for you, there's an akatsuki on a loose, I want you to get Information about him. This is an b-ranked mission so better get backed here alive understood." He then face Rinto standing in front of his desk. " If you get back we will train together, so you can go now Rinto." Kai then sit bak and relax with a little smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:02 pm

"Alright hokage! You just leave this mission to me! I'll ace it!" Rinto grins. "You just make sure to be ready to train me for when I get back okay?" Says Rinto laughing. Rinto dashes out of the hokage's office in search of the loose akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:58 pm

Shikyo jumps into the room from a window and sits on the ledge looking at the Hokage. "Hokage-sama, I wish for your approval to go on a mission that would benefit the village many ways, The mission. Is the assasinate the Raikage." his cloak was flowing in the wind as he awaited a reply
Back to top Go down
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage
Kaishiro

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:12 pm

" The Raikage? Give some reasons first and I will give the approval." the Kaishiro said as he still sitting in his chair waiting for the ANBU's reply.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:21 pm

"This Raikage has sided with the Akatsuki during my recent battles against them and I suspect that he may be plotting against us." he says with deep seriousnes
Back to top Go down
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage
Kaishiro

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:28 pm

" Yes I know, I even expected an invasion of the akatuki in the near future." the hokage then pause for a moment. " Alright, approval granted. You can go now Shikyo." Kai then approved the ANBU' proposal.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:38 pm

Shikyo nodded his head and he dissapeared to get ready for the oncoming mission
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:21 pm

((Ok...recent update...Raikage is dead because I killed him. So you can call off the assasination mission.))
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:33 pm

Rinto walks into the hokage's office with a look of shame and embarassment on his face. "The akatsuki member got away. He vanished into thin air before I could do anything!" Explains Rinto. "It won't happen again hokage." Says Rinto lookng down.
Back to top Go down
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage
Kaishiro

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:08 pm

" That's alright at least we know who we are fighting to." Kai then take a nice rest on his chair. " Let's just be alert for their next attack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:13 am

Lee walks into the office looking around. "Excuse hokage I-" As he begins to speak he notices Rinto. "Rinto...your an ANBU now?" Asks Lee. Lee stares at Rinto. "Well anyways hokage may I have a mission?" Asks Lee in a polite voice still looking at Rinto.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:17 am

"Yeah Lee, I'm an ANBU." Says Rinto looking at Lee. "Also...there is something else going on. Something much more important." Explains Rinto. "By the way...I'm training with the hokage." Says Rinto with a smirk on his face. "By the way hokage, when do we train?" Asks Rinto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:27 am

"Well that is good to hear." Says Lee grinning. "By the way hokage, may I train with you too after this mission?" Asks Lee. "I think me and my friendly rival Rinto would do better training together." Says Lee laughing. "But enough with the jokes. I would actually like a B rank mission." Says lee looking straight into the hokage's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage
Kaishiro

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:58 am

" Very well Lee, now I want you to investigate a person" then Kai shows an image of a girl/women.
.:: Hokage's Office ::. A74095<=== image of your main target.

" She's pretty much mysterious and we don't want certain spy in our village that is if she is really a spy. Avoid any violence unless if necessary, you may hurt the civilians in this village you may now go Lee!" after giving the info of the mission to Lee, Kai then put his attention to Rinto.

" And Rinto we will have a sparring practice in the sparring arena soon so don't be late," Kai then smile at the both nin as he went back to his place. ((we will have this one if we are both online))...
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:02 pm

"Okay hokage, I won't be late. And won't I get a sannin promotion after this training?" Asks Rinto looking confused. "Well whether I do or not I'll be there on time if not before time hokage." Says Rinto walking out of the office heading for the training areas.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:14 pm

Shikyo jumps into the Hokage's room from the open window behind the desk as his ANBU coat flutters in the breeze "Hokage-sama, Since the Raikage was assasinated before my mission was a success I request a new mission" He stood in wait for the reply while his mask gleamed in the sunlight
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:52 pm

Modorokie the mizukage walks in with a rolled up piece of aper in his hand. "Hokage, i need to have a word with u...alone."
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Zana
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Uzumaki Zana

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:50 pm

When the hokage leaves Zana Sneeks in disguised as a Jounin and grabs books and finds the anbu book info he puts it in his cloak and sneeks out and then hurrys to the village council room

Last edited by Uzumaki Zana on Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Zana
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Uzumaki Zana

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:57 pm

Zana Listens To the info and gets a note he reads it "Heh trying to smoke me out" then he focuses chakra to right all of it down then he disapeares without a trace and he walks out of the village heading to the Akatsuki HQ UnFollowed
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:06 pm

((Zana, you can't do that because the ANBU would see you.))
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 6:52 pm

((and secondly the ANBU member and operations book is in the ANBU HQ hokages dont keep it with them))
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:03 pm

Bursting into the room Shikyo ran up to the Hokage and said "Hokage-sama! I have ergent news! I have been spying on the Akatsuki for the past few days and I have found out one of their plans! They hope to invade the hidden mist village immediantly! we must protect out fellow shinobi villages! Please let me go and assist them!" he slams on the Hokage's desk making papaers fall onto the floor
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:08 pm

((By the way shikyo, I'm also going to help once I finish training.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:: Hokage's Office ::.   .:: Hokage's Office ::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next