UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Basic Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinji
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shinji

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules   Basic Rules Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 9:18 am

-First you can't create any other ninja character, just one, and once your ninja character is approved you won't be able to alter it, except some jutsu updates and stuff.

-While RPing DO NOT GODMOD, we have a very hard stand against this, you could be banned or even kicked on the spot for it.And i will give you an example of godmodding ex: Bob shoots a large flame at betty betty simply smacks aways the flame Bob does this same thing 50 tmes and betty does the same she did . THAT is godmodding

-As for spamming we have a very strict policy about it, when you post make sure you say all you can in one post and avoid do multiple posts, don't make two posts with something you could say in just one, if you want to add something to a post edit it don't make a new one. As for topics it's is even more to follow the spamming rules, don't create a topic just because you are in the mood for it topic are only to be created when needed. You get 3 warnings. If you go after that you will be banned for 3 weeks.

-Respect your fellow members, adm and mods, we aren't very strict about the use of "bad words" here but we won't hesitate to kick someone if they are rude.

-Avoid RP in several places at once, you shouldn't be able to be in more than one place at once.-Don't pm any Staff member about Rank changes/promotions! They will me eventually given to you when the Staff feels that you deserve it.

-Any unofficial mission/personal quest must be approved by me.-If you want to learn a new Jutsu, you HAVE to have it approved by their Kage or their leader.

-Also if You change ranks for aany reason you must RP about it. Otherwise nobody will know about it and it would get confusing.

-For the Akatsuki there is a limit to 10. No more than 10 can be Akatsuki.

-For Missing Ninja there is a max of 20 people. No more than 20 can be missing.

-People who want bijuus have to ask permission from an ADMIN before getting it.

-No spamming is allowed in the Chatbox. The Chatbox is a place to, like its name implies, chat with other members, but keep the useless stupid messages away.

-Be nice to everyone on the Chatbox. Don't be rude, and keep away from being annoying.

Last edited by Shinji on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:56 pm

actually, missions must b approved by the person's kage
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:58 pm

Yeah lee. He said unoffial missions that you do without asking for anyone's permission must be approved by him if you misread.
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:31 pm

srry, but wat if ur from a different village?
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:15 pm

Hmmm...yes I suppose. But just to let you know, Unofficial missions are missions you go on by your self alone without anyone knowing. Sorta like sakura was going to do after sasuke was with orochimaru. She asked no one for permission. So, now do you understand?
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:06 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 4:27 pm

Shouldn't there be some kind of annoucement section? I mean come on, where are we going to announce really important stuff at? And I also think yukiko would make a good admin too. I mean if me, you modorokie lee, and yukiko are going to help the site, shouldn't the team be all admins?
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:13 pm

good idea about the announcements section, but i'm lost about the admin thing
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Lee, you know about me, you and yukiko helping out the site right? Well If we are wouldn't it be better if we were all admins?
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 4:34 pm

good point, but we already are all admins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basic Rules   Basic Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1