UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Weapon Template

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimokage

Shimokage

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:32 am

Name:

Type:

Effect: (If it foen't have an effect then don't post here)

History/Background:
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:16 am

Name: Namiassaiki

Type: Legendary Giant Sword

Effect: ABsorbs all water it touches and enables it to release the water at any time to perform a jutsu

Clinging Grand Whirlpool- this jutsu was developed by Hoshigake Kisame but found out by leaf ninja Shikyo (but 4real i was playing naruto ultimate ninja three and saw Kisame use this jutsu) The user must be near a large amount of water to perform this technique. First the ninja will make the needed handseals then put their sword into the water with the handle upwards then they will summon a giant whirlpool from the tip of the blade which will extend the blades area of attack and make a giant whirl pool appear from it.

Hardened water drill- (same thing with kisame xcept i saw 2nd hokage use) the user will make a string of handseals then control a large amount of water to create a large drill shaped cone of water that will cause massive damage but reqieres much chakra

Revenge of the Water God- this jutsu is the most powerful in Shikyo arsenal. The user will make a long streak of handseals then create a giant ball of glowing water that will infuse itself into Shikyo sword. The sword will first glow a watery blue then glow a erie purple making a large amount of chakra appear on the tips of it's blades making it sharper and more deadly. After this jutsu has been performed the user can manipulate water with the chakra on the blade making something as small as a drop or something as big as a lake crash into the opponent with massive force.

Hidden Cleave of the Waves- the user will channel chakra into the Namiassaiki and focuses it to the special jewel. The jewel will produce a mass of dark chakra that will combine with the water nearby. Shikyo will then slash his blade to send a shockwave of dark chakra that builds up an entie wave 100ft tall and 50ft widethat Shikyo can control at will.

Cleave of the Heavens- the user will focus chakra into the special jewel on the tip of the Namiassaiki blade but intead of using dark chakra the user will summon forth the spiritual chakra from the spirits entrapped in the sword and cleave the sword cause a massive shockwave of light chakra that will destroy most defences known to ninja. This jutsu creates a giant crater where the blade cleaved.

Shadow Namiassaiki Clone- the user will make a multitude of swords clones of Namiassaiki that will spin at the opponent in all directions with tremendous force enoguht to shatter a building. this can also be used in unison with Grand Clinging whirlpool to create Mass Grand Clinging Whirlpools of Death.

History/Background:Namiassaiki was forged tens of thousands of years ago in the depths of the sea. A special jewel was put inside of it so it could counter all water jutsu that faced it. It's powers were abused by its first master so when he died the sword was hiden from human hands by the God of Oceans who hid it in the depths of the oceans from whence it came. Centuries after he did that Shikyo was on a mission to gaurd a fuedal lord when the boat was attacked and sunk to the bottom of the ocean where Shikyo found the sword stuck in a rock. He removed the sword and kept it freom that day on as his most powerful weapon

Last edited by Shikyo on Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:54 pm

Ok, make sure you don't use it in a god moddy way. Other than that,

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:06 pm

Same just don't use it g-modding way

Weapon Template Yondaimeapprovedbysoltiqb4
Back to top Go down
http://theninebijuu.heavenforum.com
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:48 pm

i hate it wen peop godmod and since wen did we start talking about it? kind-of weird.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:40 pm

Same here. I hate god-modding. Maybe I should make a topic about roleplaying. Because I want to see good roleplayers and not ones who post auto hits and god-mod.
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shinji

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:29 pm

srry to say but Rinto you tend to god-mod with 70% of people's attacks always hit clones that u never said you summoned
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:34 pm

hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:27 pm

Shinji wrote:
srry to say but Rinto you tend to god-mod with 70% of people's attacks always hit clones that u never said you summoned
My bad shinji. I don't like godmodding and yet I hadn't noticed myself doing it. That'll stop imediately.
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:27 pm

that's good, and i think we should stop posting here. seriously
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:28 pm

Yeah, another aregument might break out. In any case yeah shikyo, you were supposed to make a topic with your weapon in it, you wern't suppose to post it here.
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:34 pm

yah everyone when you make weapons you post them in a new post in this section just. -.- I'll lock this or someone else lock
Back to top Go down
http://theninebijuu.heavenforum.com
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:51 pm

i'll lock this. dis now officially locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weapon Template Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon Template   Weapon Template Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon Template
Page 1 of 1