UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shimokage

Shimokage

B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Empty
PostSubject: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:14 pm

((Fatality...I think it's appropriate if you post here.))

Rinto dashes out of the hokages office looking for the loose akatsuki. "Okay...all I need to know is that he wears a black coat with red clouds on it...how hard can he be to find?" Thinks Rinto. Rinto dashes through konoha looking for the loose akatsuki. "Wow...I forgot how big konoha was...it might take me a while to find him but oh well! I'll still find him an report him!" Rinto continues his search for the akatsuki, and still finds nothing. "Okay, Multi shadow clone jutsu!" POOF! 100 Rinto's appear and spread out everywhere to find the akatsuki member. 10 minutes later... "Hey! I think I found him!" Says Rinto grinning. "I'll hit him with a sneak attack..." Rinto calls all of his clones and they surround the akatsuki member, secretly. "Now! Rasengan!" All the clones close in on the akatsuki preparing to KO him.
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:37 pm

The guys turns around and its a clone , he smiles a little bit and then pops..
Millie sits in his tree watching the little runt to see what he does next
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:44 pm

"What? It was a clone?" Thinks Rinto. "Oh well, I'll still pummel him! Heehee..." 2 clones come from behind and attempt to attack Millie with Homing Axe Kick while Rinto jumps high into the air to preform a drop kick.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Millie feels a leg to his back and raises his eye high , what the ? then he falls to the ground....stands up and laughs u have discovered me i can see. Who are you anyway kid ?
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:56 pm

The Hokage sent an ANBu black ops to assist Rinto in the defeat of an Akatsuki. Jumping through the trees with his anbu cat mask on he sees Fatality and immediantly throws a kunai directly at his throat
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:59 pm

Hmm , Millie catches the kunai between his 2 fingers...smirks and says 2 on 1 now. Pathetic Leaf Nin's. Millie orders and says fire balls and his hands light on fire " let the games begin " then throws 2 fireballs at Rinto
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:02 pm

Rinto sees the ANBU member. "Wow...cool! I can't wait to become an ANBU someday!" Thinks Rinto. "And you mr. Akatsuki, I'm Rinto Uzamaki! The new #1 hyper active, knucklehead ninja!" Rinto's eyes glow red. "I don't ever want to see your ugly face in konoha again! Haaaaaa!" Rinto becomes one-tailed kyuubi and dashes at Fatality preforming the Kyuubi Rasenganan and dodging the fireballs.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:06 pm

The ANBU member pressed his hand against his ear and said quietly "I have sightning of the Akatsuki" then make handseals and says "Suiryuudan no Jutsu" causing a large pillar of water to appear out of the nearby lake and head towards the Akasuki member.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:10 pm

Kyuubi Rinto jumps into the air with his rasengan in his hand. Then, he quickly makes handseals and says, "Multi Shadow Clone jutsu!" about 50 Kyuubi Rinto appeared and the all focused there chakra preparing to preform the Kyuubi Odama Rasengan. 25 clones stayed behind incase it was a clone.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:16 pm

Damn , Millie says. Flame cage justsu , and a huge cage of flames come up around the anbu and Rinto and his clones...he laughs and says i know you leaf nin love to cheat and do more than 1 on 1 so i brought in a friend of mine to help me.
Back to top Go down
g-aara
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
g-aara

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:17 pm

a bolt of lightning shots to the ground as rega apears from the smoke and says ''hello boy'' hope your ready to fight and throws a kunia in the air
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:23 pm

The ANBU member looks over at the boy standing next to him and says "Hold on, You may fall off." He bites his finger and slams his hand against the ground summoning a 50ft tall snake that breaks through the flaming cage with a small burn. The snake the again dissapears and the both of them land back on the gorund.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:28 pm

"Thank you." Says Rinto focusing on defeating his opponent. "Time to try out this jutsu! I've only used it once so I better be able to use it!" Rinto makes hand seals and yells, "NARUTO!!!" POOF! Naruto uzamaki appears! "What is it Rinto? You better had summoned me for a good reason." Says Naruto looking around. Rinto points to the raikage and the Akatsuki member. "Lets do it..." Says rinto with a demonic look in his eyes. Naruto and Rinto create rasengan and they fuse the two attacks together and yell, "Father and son rasengan!" Aiming at the akatsuki member.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:32 pm

Ahh , Naruto what a pleaseant suprise...anywayz , Chakra Impulse justsu...his chakra turns red and then he lights his feet and hands on fire and diassapears , thens waits a little and slips under the anbu member with his fists and legs in the air...

Last edited by Fatality on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
g-aara
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
g-aara

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:34 pm

rega smerks and says ''this is that kid you were tellin me about how week he looks'' then rega charges at naruto and rinto with lightning in his hand and shouts''blue lighting'' and dissapears in back of them
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:36 pm

Seeing the Akatsuki coming for him Shikyo quickly takes out the Kusanagi sword from his back and slashes at him with his chakra infused in the sword
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:42 pm

"Haaaaaaaaaa!" Rinto's flesh wound that the fire gave him healed and naruto and Rinto turned around and saw the Raikage. "Jutsu lock!" Yells Rinto. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Yells Naruto creating 100 clones. "Now...for the uzamaki barrage!" While Rinto attempts to stab the Raikage with the sealed kunai 4 of naruto's clone come from north, south, east and west and another 20 clones come from all the directions as well.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:44 pm

the akatsuki member grabbed the sword with his hands still lit and pulled the sword down towards him so the anbu member could come down with it , and then coming down he hit the anbu member right in the face with flames on his hands. and then smirked and says im getting bored of u 2
Back to top Go down
g-aara
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
g-aara

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:47 pm

rega gets kicked in the air and says ''huh enough of these clones'' and then he reliazes he can't move and says ''huh you litle brat'' and braces for the kick

Last edited by g-aara on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:50 pm

when Shikyo is hit he makes handsigns then grabs the Akatsuki's arm and forms a water prison around him trapping him.

B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Zabuza_0308
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:59 pm

Instead of a kick Rinto and Naruto both in one tailed kyuubi form both jump into the air and yell, "Father and son Kyuubi rasengan!!!!" The Raikage falls to the ground and cannot move for 3 post. The other 96 clones go and surround the Raikage so there is no escape.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Akatsuki members pops and says that was pretty close huh ? then lifts off his hat and says its time to get serious. Body break jutsu and Both Legs Come Apart & Light On Fire And Fly Aht The Opponent When In The Air They Turn Into Blades , Then His Body Rips Off & Blades Come Through It & His Stomach Flys At U , Then His 2 Arms Form Into Blades And Fly At U , And For The End....His Eyes Become Bombs And Explode , His Nose Turns Into A Blade , His Mouth Turns Into A Mouth With A Blade As A Tongue , And His Head Turns Into A Huge Bomb , All Body Parts Form Together Again When Next To The Oppenent And All Cut & Explode.
Back to top Go down
g-aara
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
g-aara

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:06 pm

rega says''wow this kids starting 2 annoy me''and then he pops and reapperas in the dirt and cracks his neck and says ''haha u thought u would catch me with that''
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 5:07 pm

when the blades and explosions hit the ANBU covers his face with his forearm and a giant explosion happens. moments later he appears on a branch saying "Substitution jutsu, one of the most basic jutsu known to a ninja." he makes handseals and says "Fire dragon projectile!" a large jet of condesed flames comes flying towards the Akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:45 pm

With the raikage unable to move or use jutsu, Rinto jumps and stands over the Raikage. "I think you'll be more apreciated in the underworld!" Explians Rinto. Rinto pulls out a knife. "Now...DIE!!!!!!" Rinto and the naruto clones all stick kunais in the Raikage's body. Rinto stabbed thr raikage in the pressure point in his neck, instantly killing him. "Now, for you." Says Rinto glaring at the akatsuki member.

((EDIT g-aara. I talked with some other mods and they agreed with me so you DO DIE))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!   B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

B rank mission: Search for loose akatsuki!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next