UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New commer to Konoha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

New commer to Konoha Empty
PostSubject: New commer to Konoha   New commer to Konoha Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:46 am

A firgure dressed all in black approached the gates of Konoha. as they came into view a slightly crazy grin crossed her face *Its been 16 years no one will recognise me* she thought to herself stuffing her head band in her pack.

Upon passing through the gates she was stopped by men, after looking them over she could tell they were jounin
"Can I help you guy" she said smiling
One of the jounin grabbed her arm and it took everything the woman had not to pull away or attack

"We're just checking everyone that comes into our village we dont want and trouble" said one jounin
"So if we can just take your name" the other said looking her up and down

The women smiled *God i could easily slit their throats it would be to easy* she thought
"My name is Tate.." she stopped suddenly if she gave her real name then she would be found out
"Its Tala normo" she said smiling wide at the jonin

After a few seconds the jounin let her pass she had safely made it into Konoha and how things had changed it was busier and she didnt recognise any of the faces walking the streets, Nostalgia washed through her head but was quickly replaced again by Insanity

Last edited by Tategami Gallion on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

PostSubject: Re: New commer to Konoha   New commer to Konoha Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:57 pm

Tategami walked further into the village, her stomach was growling an her head spinning, she needed to eat and fast so she set off for a quick Ramen fix. Upon arriving at the ramen noodle shop, memories caming flooding back of her days out with the asylum being taken for ramen once a month, before she knew it she was inside and sitting down. The owner came over and took her order a large bowl of spicy Ramen, soon enough she was stuffing her face and then there was nothing left.

She threw the owner a few coins to pay for the food and left Carnage was calling on her once again, Her head wa still spinning this wa her home town but destruction and carnage were her master and after she was thrown out she had nothing but hatered for Konoha yet being back made her feel different as if the pull of insanity was lessened only slightly but still lessened. Tategami continued to wander her feelings torn between burning the village to the ground and just leaving there and then.

She continued to wander for hours on end just walking in circles and to anyone who was watching she must have seemed rather odd.
Back to top Go down
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

PostSubject: Re: New commer to Konoha   New commer to Konoha Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:11 pm

After several hours of wandering Tategami's thirst for destruction was eating away from here and she just happened to find herself in the middle of a busy street she looked around, *so many innocent people ,my favourite type of victim* she thought to herself, the next thing she did could only be classed as Insanse she formed some hand seals and blew a wall of fire in a circle around herself torching anything in its path. Tategami cackled with insane glee her thirst wasn't quite quenched yet she needed more targets alot more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New commer to Konoha   New commer to Konoha Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:47 pm

Lee apeared out of nowhere with a gleam in his eyes. He silently watched the women and what she was doing to innocent people. "This women...she is insane..." Thinks Lee. "Killing innocent people for her amusement...that is the lowest of the low!" Lee runs on top of building spying on the women. "When she leasts expects it...I'll strike with the primary lotus." Thinks Lee watching the women's every move.
Back to top Go down
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

PostSubject: Re: New commer to Konoha   New commer to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:57 am

Tategami stopped and stood bolt upright something didnt seem right she felt as if she was being watched but the feeling quickly faded as she was enjoying herself to much, she turned and grabbed a fleeing villager and pulled him in close

"Why the rush its not as if i want to hurt you" she grinned "Well actually i do" she cackled and then snapped his neck
her thirst for carnage was slowly sub-siding but still wasn't gone not yets

"Come one people your making this far to easy die on your feet at least stop running and somone challange me"
she fluidly formed some hand seals and blew a large fireball into the air, then started to dance around the her running victims in an insane dance.
Back to top Go down
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

PostSubject: Re: New commer to Konoha   New commer to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:53 am

Growing tired of what she was doing she moved down a small alley way lighting random fires as she went Tategami spotted an old man throwing out his rubbish, *To easy a target but a target none the less*, Tategami suddenly appeared next to the old man
"Boo" the old man jumped and turned around
"You almost gave me a heart attack there young one dont go scaring folk like that you could have killed me"
Tategami just smirked with a glint in her eye she said "That was the plan " she then thrust her hand into the old mans stomach "Lions claw jutsu", her hand burst throught the old man splattering blood on the alley wall

"God this village has become weak i remember there used to be plenty people around" she laught hysterically and placed her headband back around her head and decided to leave Konoha for now she was growing tired and needed to destroy new places for fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New commer to Konoha   New commer to Konoha Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:20 pm

"This lady...I have to kill her! She's a monster!" Lee continues to secretly watch the lady as she leaves konoha. "I can't let her out of my site, even if it means I have to follow her from out side of the village! Your dead lady for what you have done!" Lee's eyes turn blazing red as he continues to watch her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New commer to Konoha   New commer to Konoha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New commer to Konoha
Page 1 of 1