UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my ninja Hito Lee

Go down 
AuthorMessage

my ninja Hito Lee Empty
PostSubject: my ninja Hito Lee   my ninja Hito Lee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:34 pm

Name: Hito Lee (My bro wanted me to change it)

Village: leaf village

Ninja Rank: Chuunin

Clan: Lee

Looks: Exactly like my avatar except the suit is red and the eyes have ppupils XD

Personality: Determined, Hard working, always willing to help out, being a good citzen, having good sportsmenship, never holds a grudge

Special Characteristics: none

Element: none

Skills/Specialties: Taijutsu

Jutsus:
1)Leaf whirlwind-Lee jumps into the air and spins around and kicks his opponent making them fall of their balance and take damage.
2)Leaf hurricane-Lee jumps high into the air then preforms a spin kick to damage his opponent.
3)Mighty flaming fist of fury-Lee runs at breakneck speed and pummels his opponent with a barrage of punches making it look like he has fire on his fist.
4)Mighty flaming kicks of fury-Just like above except it is used with feet and in the same motion
5)Dragon Style: Tail Combo-Lee goes into dragon formation and attacks with his feet making it look like a a snake or a moving dragon tail. does a lot of damage.
6)Dragon Style: Claw Combo-Lee goes into dragon formation and attacks with his hands in a motion to make it look like he is slashing his opponent. Does a lot of damage.
7)Hidden lotus-Lee kicks his opponent high into the air then wraps them up with the bands on his hands and drops making them take serious damage. (able to open 8 gates and takes serious damage)
8)Extreme speed dodge-Lee moves faster than ever to dodge an attack that is coming near. Straight attacks are easy to dodge but ones that turn are not so easy.
9)Band Wrap-like the lotus Lee runs around his opponent at full speed in a circle making them get wraped up like a mummy and can not move for 2 turns.
10)Substitution-Lee substitutes himself with any nearby item or log to avoid an up coming attack or a direct attack.
11)Clone Jutsu-Lee creates 1-5 clones of himself to assist him in battle. This simple technique is learned at the academy.
12)Primary lotus-Lee preforms a serious of kicks knocking his opponent into the air then heading straight down smashing thier head making them take serious damage

History/Background Story: Hito Lee was born in the leaf village. He lost his dad and mom when they went out on a S rank mission to stop the akatsuki but he has gotten over that. At the time he was very depressed and had a lot of anger trapped inside of him. But even with all this anger inside of him he was able to get it out by practicing something he loved, taijutsu. He was born with the gift to fight in hand to hand combat. When lee was at the academy he was to top of his taijutsu class, but the lowest of all of the rest of classes except weaponry. He graduated from the academy and had gotten over his parents death and started talking to other people. Then he was placed in a team and he did his best on missions, even if he failed. 2 months later was the chuunin exams. He finished the first part but the second part was harder. He made it out a little injured and still able to go on. He one the tounament round because he was one of the most healthiest genin. 1 month later was part 2 and he aced it! Now he is a chuunin and is willing to help those at the academy out. He tries his best and will never give up!

Last edited by Blaze Lee on Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

my ninja Hito Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: my ninja Hito Lee   my ninja Hito Lee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:41 pm

approved, on 1 condition, add under hidden lotus how many gates he can open and that he also takes serious damage, k?
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

my ninja Hito Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: my ninja Hito Lee   my ninja Hito Lee Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:02 pm

good chara. seems u like rock lee as much as i do, well...approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my ninja Hito Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: my ninja Hito Lee   my ninja Hito Lee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my ninja Hito Lee
Page 1 of 1