UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tategami's fight.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kaguya Shimamaru

Tategami's fight. Empty
PostSubject: Tategami's fight.   Tategami's fight. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:21 am

"Lord Millie, i have reason to believe an anbu member is going to try and kill Tategami, his name is Shiyko or something." Shima said
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Tategami's fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tategami's fight.   Tategami's fight. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:23 am

Haha , glad you have news for me Kaguya. This is good now , we shall let him try to kill her. and he will fall into a trap i want him dead first ! we kill him then KONOHA , everyone in this organazation will do what they can. I want meh a dead ANBU !
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kaguya Shimamaru

Tategami's fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tategami's fight.   Tategami's fight. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:27 am

"Yes, my personal thought is that she can take this guy, there wont be much need to have her around if she can't even take on an anbu by herself, even so if it gets to her almost dead, i will step in and kill him." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Tategami's fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tategami's fight.   Tategami's fight. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:28 am

Okay , i trust you. If she's in death danger help and kill him , then i will kick her out of akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tategami's fight. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tategami's fight.   Tategami's fight. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tategami's fight.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UltimateNaruto :: Other Countries :: Akatsuki HQ :: Missions-
Jump to: