UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto   Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:26 pm

You see a light coming from the east side of the mist. suddenly you see two fire dragon jutsus and a water dragon jutsu heading towrds you at full speed attempting to casue serious damage
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto   Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:18 pm

Rinto stands there just meditating then notices the Namiassaki clones. "Hmph." Rinto creates 36 lightning bolts and he forms them around himself making a Lightning prison to block from all the attacks. "To be honest, I'm kinda sleepy. So one last jutsu for me and I'm outta here." Says Rinto yawning.
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto   Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:06 pm

Shikyo melts into a puddle of water when the kicks hit. "It's a water clone jutsu, does me great when im in this mist. But so does shadow clones, hehe...." You hear a poof like when you summon shadow clones then you hear the rushing of a whirlpool then "Multi shadow clone Namiassaiki, Multi whirlpools of death!" in all directions you see shadow clones of Namiassaiki (my giant sword) come rushing at you with the Clinging whirlpool jutsu activated on each one of them
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto   Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:01 pm

"I see...you are preety good." Says Rinto. A few clones appear behind Shikyo. "Homing Axe Kick!" Rinto jumps high into the air while his clones attempt to attack Shikyo.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto   Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:57 pm

"Hidden mist jutsu" a large mist covers the area blocking Rinjto's sight from al directions you hears Shikyo's voice saying "I have much more" behind you Shikyo has a kunai aat your throat and his head tilted a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto   Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:54 pm

"Don't underestimate me...you'll end up dead if you do." Says Rinto with a demonic look in his eyes (As seen in signature). Rinto Takes out his katana and focuses chakra into it. "Katana Wind storm!" A giant wind storm comes from the katana and slashes through the whirlpool cutting it into puddles of water. "Anything else?" Asks Rinto.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto   Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:47 pm

Shikyo quickly drops the kunai whip and takes out his giant sword. He focuses his chakra into the special gem then swirls it around causing massive amounts of water to gush out of the gem in the sword hitting all of the clones. Once the water finally went away Shikyo looked up at Rinto saying "that all you got?" he then raises his giant sword into the air and a large whirlpool about the size of a house forms around the metal part of the sword the whirlpool is the size of a house. He looks over at Rinto again and says "Clinging Grand Whirlpool!" as he slashes the giant whirlpool blde down on Rinto
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto   Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Rinto laughs. POOF! "There's one thing you should know about me by know, I always send a clone in battle first." Rinto grins then lifts up his hair showing one of his eyes. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Rinto creates 4 clones. They each slide under the rope from north, south, east and west.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto   Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:39 pm

Shikyo whips out 10m of ninja wire then attatches kunai to it and swings it at Rinto like a whip
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto   Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:11 pm

"Sure." Says Rinto pulling his hair down over his eye. "You can make the 1st move...I'm just gonna sit here and relax until you do." Says Rinto sitting down meditating but also keeping a close eye on Shikyo.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto   Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:08 pm

Shikyo was walking through the forest when he saw Rinto and aske him for a spar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto   Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spar! Shikyo vs Rinto
Page 1 of 1