UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.::Hokage's Office 2::.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shimokage

Shimokage

.::Hokage's Office 2::. Empty
PostSubject: .::Hokage's Office 2::.   .::Hokage's Office 2::. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:43 pm

Maruto (Rinto's new hokage name) walked into his new office. "Ok. Before I open my office I need to organize the missions. So...I'll have my clones do that while I relax..." Maruto uses Kage Bunshin no Jutsu and relaxes while 50 of his clones do his work. 10 minutes pass and the missions are organized. "Well then, time to open up my new office." Thinks Maruto unlocking the door and putting a sign in front saying "OPEN".
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Shimokage

Shimokage

.::Hokage's Office 2::. Empty
PostSubject: Hokage Announcement   .::Hokage's Office 2::. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:57 pm

Maruto had started to write a letter. It read:

Dear Leaf Village Shinobi,
I am leaving the leaf village on a long journey. I will be gone for at least 1 month. The akatsuki may attack the village while I'm gone, so I want the leader of the ANBU black ops to lead the village. If I'm not back in one month, the ANBU leader shall take my place as hokage. The office is also off limits while I'm gone, so don't bother knocking on the door.

Sincerly,
Maruto Uzumaki

Maruto takes a backpack and begins to head off to unknown parts.
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/

.::Hokage's Office 2::.
Page 1 of 1