UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toby Uchiha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha12
Academy Student
Academy Student
Uchiha12

Toby Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Toby Uchiha   Toby Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 5:01 am

Name: Uchiha Toby

Village: Leaf

Ninja Rank: Academy student

Clan: Uchiha

Looks: Toby Uchiha 71df92

Personality: Quiet and find things with not much interest( practically like the attitude of Shikimaru).

Special Characteristics: Hardly ever takes off a bloodstained bandage on his arm(I'll make up a reason for this in the History/Backround story Very Happy ), Sharingan.

Element: Fire and Earth( Earth, most unusual for a Uchiha lol! )

Skills/Specialties: Ninjutsu and taijutsu with a bit of genjutsu.

Jutsus:

Doton Doryuuheki
Difficulty: C
A jutsu which when performed, allows the user to spew mud from their mouth, which grows into a large wall or hard earthen material. This wall is able to block most other jutsus, and its extremely durable

Katon, Goukakyuu no Jutsu
Difficulty: D
A technique where the user builds up chakra in their chest and blows a large ball of fire from their mouth

Katon, Housenka no Jutsu
A technique where the user blows multiple fire balls from his mouth. It can also be combined with throwing weapons, which creates weapons engulfed in flames.

Bunshin no Jutsu
Difficulty: E
Everyone is required to know this. Requirement to Graduate as a Gennin. This is a basic jutsu. It creates illusions of the caster, in other words: clones. These are basic clones that aren't real. If they are hit by something, they automatically disappear.

History/Backround story: Toby had always wanted to be a ninja so finally when he was 7 he joined the student academy in Konohagakure,When he was 8 he picked a fight with another student the other student drew a Kunai and slashed Toby in the arm, Toby burning with hatred and anger used the Sharingan unknowingly, later when the fight had passed, Toby was sent to a medical ninja, it turned out that the wound would take 4 years to heal fully owing to the fact that Toby had a bone splintered and had lost 4 litres of blood along with that the wound was deep and the sharingan had caused serious damage to Toby's left eye that would most probably never heal he would wear it even in death, after that Toby has had blurry vision with his left eye so he keeps the bandage on,but does alright in the academy and has mostly avoided fighting and due to this he forgot the fear that he once had, but still remembers the great pain he felt the day his wounds were made and has no trouble he has trained to easily sense whats on his left side and that way he's not always bumping into objects and people, he may try his best to avoid fighting but he's always training in case a moment like that happens again.

Last edited by Uchiha12 on Tue May 13, 2008 4:18 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Toby Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby Uchiha   Toby Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:01 pm

It seems ok, just a few tiny changes though for the Characteristics add Sharingan ^.^
also for jutsu organize it like this, (e.g. look below)
Other than that just make story a little longer, and how were you a genin at six when your currently a student 0.0
Change it that when he was six he wanted to become a ninja and etc happened and then joined the academy, also add some more to the story its a little to short like maybe 2x the length or about 3 sentences more, and complete sentences please.
Once these are fixed your approved.

Jutsus:

Doton Doryuuheki
A jutsu which when performed, allows the user to spew mud from their mouth, which grows into a large wall or hard earthen material. This wall is able to block most other jutsus, and its extremely durable

Doroudomo Doten Kekkai
Difficulty: B (learn at Chunnin)
A earth elemental ninjutsu attack in which the user pummels his hands into the ground and forms a dome around the enemy. The dome is a barrier which stops them from attacking but at the same time sucks up the enemies chakra

Katon, Goukakyuu no Jutsu
Difficulty: D
A technique where the user builds up chakra in their chest and blows a large ball of fire from their mouth

Katon, Housenka no Jutsu
A technique where the user blows multiple fire balls from his mouth. It can also be combined with throwing weapons, which creates weapons engulfed in flames.

Katon, Karyuu Endan
Difficulty: B (learn at Chunnin)
A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent, in the shape of a large dragon, from the users mouth

Bunshin no Jutsu
Difficulty: E
Everyone is required to know this. Requirement to Graduate as a Gennin. This is a basic jutsu. It creates illusions of the caster, in other words: clones. These are basic clones that aren't real. If they are hit by something, they automatically disappear.
Back to top Go down
http://theninebijuu.heavenforum.com
Shimokage

Shimokage

Toby Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby Uchiha   Toby Uchiha Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:59 pm

Yeah just about everything yukiko said needs to be changed.
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Uchiha12
Academy Student
Academy Student
Uchiha12

Toby Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby Uchiha   Toby Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:00 am

Yeah thanx for telling me, and by the way I never said that Toby was a gennin, but never mind reading it again I'll change the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

Toby Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby Uchiha   Toby Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:02 pm

k, u do that
Back to top Go down
Uchiha12
Academy Student
Academy Student
Uchiha12

Toby Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby Uchiha   Toby Uchiha Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:12 pm

So am i approved Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Toby Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby Uchiha   Toby Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:56 am

Everything good except you need longer story after that you be approved.
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Toby Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby Uchiha   Toby Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 5:59 am

Ok Approved ^.^

Toby Uchiha Yondaimeapprovedbysoltiqb4

You have to take a Course with the teacher in the leaf, once Hokage comes... ^.^
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

Toby Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby Uchiha   Toby Uchiha Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:18 pm

cool, alrite, i'll move ur chara. to approved chara's, k?
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Toby Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby Uchiha   Toby Uchiha Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:19 pm

yeah, it's pretty good. I'm still looking for another approved banner.
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

Toby Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby Uchiha   Toby Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:45 pm

watevr, but he's approved...dat's it.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Toby Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby Uchiha   Toby Uchiha Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:31 pm

I know. I was just saying that it was a good character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Toby Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toby Uchiha   Toby Uchiha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toby Uchiha
Page 1 of 1