UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Modorokie Lee's final ring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

Modorokie Lee's final ring Empty
PostSubject: Modorokie Lee's final ring   Modorokie Lee's final ring Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 5:37 pm

if i don't survive against the akatsuki's, i won't b returning to this site. please remember this, this was the most actio-packed and fun rpg site that i've been on yet. i just hope that we can all see eachothr again, so if i die, i will miss u all. If i survive, i will retire from the site. i shall return every once in a while to check up on the site. so don't delete my chara. just put him under retired ninja after i leave. i'm srry about this, but things are just too much for me rite now. i'm srry, but i will b gone by june's end. i'm srry to u all, but i am done here after this battle with the akatsuki. i bid u all...good bye.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Modorokie Lee's final ring   Modorokie Lee's final ring Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:43 pm

It's been nice RPing with you. I have a question, do you still want to be an admin? Because If you don't I can give your position to Yukiko. Anyways cya when your on again.
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Modorokie Lee's final ring   Modorokie Lee's final ring Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:06 pm

keep me as an admin. u nvr no wen i'll b bak and who nos? u gys mite need my help again one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modorokie Lee's final ring   Modorokie Lee's final ring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modorokie Lee's final ring
Page 1 of 1