UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akatsuki Missions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Akatsuki Missions Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki Missions   Akatsuki Missions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 2:13 am

Come Here To Recieve Your Missions
Back to top Go down
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

Akatsuki Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Missions   Akatsuki Missions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:11 pm

Tategami walked to her leaders office a lump in her throat, even though her punishment had been revoked she was still very nervous and wanted to make it up to her leader, for the first time since she can remember her head was clear almost normal, but it didnt last long, she knocked the door and stepped into the office

"I have come to redeem myself, if you will permit it" she said kneeling on one knee with her head bowed low.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Akatsuki Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Missions   Akatsuki Missions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:55 pm

Ahh , Tategami. So nice to see you come visit for a mission after you've just been revoked. What do you have in mind ?
Back to top Go down
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

Akatsuki Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Missions   Akatsuki Missions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:07 pm

"Well sir i was thinking of some re-con to start with if we plan to take out ninjas from the surrounding villages some information would be helpful that is unless you have something else in mind" she said still bowed low.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Akatsuki Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Missions   Akatsuki Missions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:10 pm

Actually , i guess i would need some clear info quickly. We attack the Mist Village very soon. Go down to the Mist village and get information on the Mizukage , then report back here. Do not take long and if you get seen then you must battle. Akatsuki do not run away !
Back to top Go down
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

Akatsuki Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Missions   Akatsuki Missions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:15 pm

Tategami smiled to herself and bowed deeply "Thank you sir this time i will not fail you and i will not get spotted"
She turned on her heel and left to prepair for her journey to the mist village.
Back to top Go down
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

Akatsuki Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Missions   Akatsuki Missions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:31 am

Tategami knocked on her leaders door and walked in and bowed
"Sir im sick of sitting around i need to kill something please i need destruction i need battle" she said a glint in her eye
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Akatsuki Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Missions   Akatsuki Missions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:01 pm

Hmm , good. Just what ii need , go gather everyone else. We INVADE NOW !
Back to top Go down
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

Akatsuki Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Missions   Akatsuki Missions Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:45 pm

Tategami grinned "Yes sir" she half saluted and turned on her heel and ran out to gather the rest of the akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akatsuki Missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Missions   Akatsuki Missions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Missions
Page 1 of 1