UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shimokage

Shimokage

Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:58 am

Name: Chakra Punch

Effect: Rinto focuses his chakra into his left hand punch then unleashes the punch causing the opponent to fly and also the opponent is stun for 1 turn because of the chakra.

Element: none

Skill: Taijutsu

History/Background: While Rinto's dad, Naruto, was telling him about his childhood, he got to the part about the fight in final valley with sasuke and how he focused all of his chakra into his left hand. Rinto wanted to try that out himself so he focused his chakra only into his left hand then boom! He crushed a tree causing a chain reaction destroying 1/4 of the forest. Way to go -_-

Name: Chakra fist barrage

Effect: Rinto does the same thing as Chakra punch except adding the chakra into both hands, then unleashing it causing a fast barrage of punches that stun the opponent for 2 post.

Skill: Taijutsu

History/Background: After mastering the Chakra pnch Rinto wanted to try something completely different. He wanted to use a barrageof punches instead of just one, that way it is more effective. Rinto trained hard to learn it, and it took 3 months to master it.

Name: Odama Rasengan

Effect: Just like the rasengan Rinto focuses his chakra but instead of him using it, he creates 5 clones and they all use it creating a giant explosion of chakra. The opponent cannot move for 2 post afterward.

Element: wind

Skill: Ninjutsu

History/Background: Rinto learned it from his dad while he was watching his dad train. He liked the technique so much that he gave it his all to learn it exactly like how his dad did it. Luckily for Rinto it only took him 1 month and 3 weeks to learn it.
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:32 pm

Name: Rapid kicking spin

Effect: Rinto jumps into the air then spins around like a spinning top making his feet look like a drill then dashing at the opponent making them take damage.

Skill: taijutsu

History/Background: After Rinto heard about the chunin exam fight with kiba from his dad, naruto, Rinto wanted to try a similar move. He practiced hard and hard and it took him months to learn, and took him actually one whole year to master. Guess it's not in the uzamaki blood.

Name: Jutsu lock

Effect: Rinto dashes at the opponent and sticks a sealed kunai in thier stomach, not hurting them or killing, just sealing them so they cannot use jutsu for 3 post.

Skill: Genjutsu

History/Background: Rinto actually learned this move as soon as he became a chunin...I guess it was in his chunin training. (If this move is not allowed just lemme know)
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:54 pm

Name: Father son Rasengan

Effect: Rinto's dad naruto comes in and the both use Odama rasengan making a bigger explosion then ever and the opponent cannot move for 3 post.

Skill: ninjutsu

History/Background: When rinto was training with his dad, naruto, he wanted to learn a move where him and his dad use a move. Out of all the moves they tried Rasengan was the most effective move. It took them 4 months to learn the jutsu.

Name: Summoning jutsu: Giant toad

Effect: Rinto summons the chief toad to assist him in battle. The chief toad disappears on the user 10th post.

Element: fire

Skill: summoning I guess...

History/Background: Naruto taught Rinto the jutsu right before the chunin exams to make sure that Rinto would have a better chance of winning. It took Rinto 3 months to master.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:18 am

Name: Transformation Jutsu

Effect: The user transforms into another person. This genjutsu has good use for assasination missions and spying missions.

Skill: genjutsu

History/Background: Rinto learned this technique back at the academy with all of the other students. It wasn't hard for him to learn but it did take a little practice. Took 1 week to master.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:27 am

Name: Katana wind storm

Effect: Rinto takes out his Katanan and focuses a little bit of chakra into it then unleashes the chakra as he swings his katana creating a huge wind storm that slashes through anything in it's path like trees. Not humans though...might send them flying 100ft but not ripping through them XD

History/Background: (IN THE FUTURE) Right after Rinto becane an ANBU he earned a katana. He tried to figure out some sort of way to use it with his element. So...he focused a little bit of chakra and BOOM! A destructive wind strom came. It took him one day to master.

Name: Typhoon defense

Effect: Rinto creates a massive typhoon that surrounds him and protects him from any attack. If an attack does come it gets sucked up and spit out, so taijutsu users would end up breaking thier legs or arms when they fall.

History/Background: Rinto first learned it when he was just trying random things. He tried some random things and poof! He came up with this jutsu. It actually didn't take him that long to master it. Only 3 days! Wow!
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:10 pm

Ice seal of the demon summonings

well, u use an empty summoning scroll and u press chakra from ur hand into the bijuus body. Then, a text will appear on ur hand and u press it against the scroll. The scroll then absorbs it and he becomes ur new summoning.

It still effects u by usin 95% of ur remaining chakra and if ur chakra's low. It'll kill u. U still then need to train it though.

ninjutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:59 pm

OMG lee you trying to kill my bro? What the heck dude? Oh...wait, Rinto's grandpa Yondaime used it so nvm...you better die with pride bro!
Back to top Go down
Shinji
Kazekage
Kazekage
Shinji

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:51 pm

Rinto all the moves are fine u can use them.
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:44 pm

i no trying to kill him. it an awesome move
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:37 am

Name: Summoning Jutsu White Dragon

Effect: Rinto uses his chakra and a summoning scroll to summon a Giant white dragon that uses wind jutsu to help rinto in battle.

Skill: summoning

History/Background: Rinto was walking around the village and discovered a scroll, and he didn't know what it summoned. So, Rinto focused his chakra and BAM! A giant white dragon appeared and from then on Rinto could summon it.
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:47 pm

hmmm, idk, u just happened to find it, little strange, but that's just wat i think.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:32 pm

Whirlpool of eternal darkness- this jutsu will create a large whirlpool in a lake, ocean, river etc that will suck in the oponent then close up. When the Whirlpool is closed the inside of it is not yet filled with water so the opponent can breathe but it is pitch dark and the user can appear from any sides of the walls of water. the user can also close the whirlpool at will but cannot

Dragon flame bombardment- this technique fires off multiple shots of dragon flame bombs but at a much faster rate and the flames are condensed making them harder and more affective against high level water moves and giving it an advantage against water users.

Water dragon suicide bomb-this technique sumons a water dragon that will charge at the opponent purposly missing them then coming up behind them and exploding into sharp water projectiles that can pierce through many armors except the specially made ANBU black ops armor

Revenge of the Water God- this jutsu is the most powerful in Shikyo arsenal. The user will make a long streak of handseals then create a giant ball of glowing water that will infuse itself into Shikyo sword. The sword will first glow a watery blue then glow a erie purple making a large amount of chakra appear on the tips of it's blades making it sharper and more deadly. After this jutsu has been performed the user can manipulate water with the chakra on the blade making something as small as a drop or something as big as a lake crash into the opponent with massive force.

Water and Fire ultimate combination Triple dragons of Elements- this jutsu combines the water and fire dragon techniques to create a strong force of elements. The user will first make a string of handseals for water dragon then make the handselas for Fire dragon and shoot two water dragons that swirl around the fire dragon and high speeds. This jutsu reqiueres Shikyo to have at least 30% of his chakra.

Fire whirlwind jutsu- This is a defencesive jutsu created by Shikyo. The user will make a string of handseals then emit fire chakra from every chakra point in their body and swirl it making it appear to be a whirlwind of fire. Anyone who touches the fire will be burned severly on contact giving Shikyo time to stratigize.

Water collision of Pillars- this jutsu will summon two swirling water pillars that will charge t each other. The user will make a string of handseals then put their hand on the water and create the pillars of swirling water. The user will then pick up their hands and smack them together making the pillars do the same with the opponent in the middle of the pillars.

Hiden mist sudden condesity-the user will haver to use tyhis technique in unison with hidden mist jutsu. The user will activate hiden mist jutsu blocking the view of the opponent then they will use the mist to sense where the opponent is then condense the mist there turning it back into water squeezing the opponent with massive pressure causing medium type damage
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:38 pm

COOL, BUT NONE CAN B USED IN OUR SPAR IF U JUST MADE THEM, SINCE WE ALREADY STARTED OUR SPAR.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Name: Katana Killer Slash

Effect: Rinto takes his Katana and slashes at non human speed to slash his opponent, then finishes them off with Katana wind storm.

Element: Winds

History/Background: Same as Katana wind storm
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:12 pm

u make a lot of jutsus now don't u?
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:10 pm

Yeah...sannin have to know a lot of jutsu. Here's more:

Name: Lightning Rasengan

Effect: Rinto uses the jutsu lightning spark while a clone focuses rasengan then Rinto takes the rasengan and dashes at his opponent and on the way the spark of lightning hits the rasengan then it becomes lightning rasengan made out of lightning chakra. The opponent cannot move for 2 turns because of the shock and the regular rasengan.

Element: Lightning

History/Background: After Rinto's training with the raikage Rinto wanted to learn a new type of rasengan, so he used the technique the raikage taught him and fused it with the rasengan to make it much more effective.
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:00 pm

sounds a lot like lightning blade or chidori if u ask me, but u can use it.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:36 pm

Oh yeah, I should add lightning blade and chidori cause the raikage training. I want to go and train with her again to learn some more jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:09 pm

lol ok I do know Rasengan and Chidori, except the chidori is a little modified since not everyone can learn Chidori, but its like chidori except different colored and stronger ^.^, as for Rasengan I mastered it!
Back to top Go down
http://theninebijuu.heavenforum.com
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:01 pm

well good 4 u
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:26 pm

Great work raikage. By the way thank you for training me. I'd be spazz if you didn't XD
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Make a topic for training with me again if you want in the cloud ^.^
Since I can't leave the Cloud for safety reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://theninebijuu.heavenforum.com
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 4:52 pm

man...this site is really dead if we're the only 4 evr on anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 3:15 am

Please shinji, hand the site over to us! And lee if I become an admin I pledge not to abuse my powers. For if I do I will be permantly banned from this site, FOREVER!!!
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 11:07 am

u don't have to make it so dramatic. u just won't b an admin anymore...for good i mean. plus...i'll give u one last chance, but we'll b keeping an eye on u.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu   Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uzamaki Rinto's jutsu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next