UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tategami Gallion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Tategami Gallion Empty
PostSubject: Tategami Gallion   Tategami Gallion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:30 am

I Had a spy over at the cloud village , hmm.
Looks like there havin a jounin go to the hidden rain village for something.
I want you 2 stop him before he can make it there.
Bring em 2 me
Back to top Go down
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

Tategami Gallion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tategami Gallion   Tategami Gallion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:42 am

Tategami nodded a look of joy and insanity in her eye
"No problem consider it done, but one thing does he have to come back with everything attached" she said grinning wide her thurst for caranage and destruction growing.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Tategami Gallion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tategami Gallion   Tategami Gallion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:43 am

Not everything , i can replace parts.
* Smirks
Back to top Go down
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

Tategami Gallion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tategami Gallion   Tategami Gallion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:44 am

"Excellent" she smirked and bowed low before dissapearing in a puff of black smoke.
Back to top Go down
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

Tategami Gallion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tategami Gallion   Tategami Gallion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:27 pm

Fresh out of hospital tategami slowly goes to see millie, she knows she is in for a serious punishment but she had to explain herself, as she walked in she held her head low.

"I'm sorry i have fail you, but it wasn't just the carrier he had help from the rain's jounin i was out numbered and out jutsu'd my fire jutsu was no match against their water jutsu" she said head still hung low
"I am prepaired for any punishment i may receive for this and i will not fail in future this is not the last the cloud village has seen of Tategami gallion she looked up to judge the look on her leaders face.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Tategami Gallion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tategami Gallion   Tategami Gallion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:28 pm

Tategami ehh , he said as he was very mad. U have failed a damn important missioN ! do you understand that. I have a very big punishment for you. You will be out of missions for a couple weeks. U can still spy when i tell you , and you have lost privlages to hard missions. You know will be given easy ones when you can finally start doing missions again.
Understand that ? now leave my office.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Tategami Gallion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tategami Gallion   Tategami Gallion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:05 am

Tategami Gallion , your enemy who u couldnt defeat has now just joined us and requested you be tooken off mission lockdown. I granted him this wish , now u better never ever fail again ! we have no time for that. U , Kaguya , & Isamu will be a team of 3 for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tategami Gallion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tategami Gallion   Tategami Gallion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tategami Gallion
Page 1 of 1