UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Uzumaki Zana

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Zana
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Uzumaki Zana

Uzumaki Zana Empty
PostSubject: Uzumaki Zana   Uzumaki Zana Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:29 pm

Name:Uzumaki Zana

Village:Konohagakure no Sato

Ninja Rank:Chuunin

Clan:Uzumaki The Great Clan of the Hidden Leaf Village Naruto and Yodnaime are both from the uzumaki clan they can be Just as usefull they are masters of the jutsu named the \"Rasengan\" they are the Supier clan of the hidden leaf village

Looks:Blonde Hair,Purple Jacket with Blue Pants and a Blue Shirt Under it all and Blue Jounin Shoes and has a spinning mark on his right palm of his hand

Personailty:Always wants to protect his comrades,never gives up to a fight,gets angry if lost to the foe,is always joking around with people of his clan and others,Always enjoys training with other,gets goofy around girls

Special Char.
*A Spining Circle in right palm

Element(s):Water,Earth

Skills
Ninjutsu
Med Jutsu

Jutsu
*Rasengan: The user Creates a Ball made out of chakra it spins rapidly if the foe is hit they are sent to the direction off there back they fly with ball growing where they were hit intill they hit another solid object
*Water Dragon:A Dragon of water flies out but it is not normal water but if the user is hit and traped in side there in the will of the dragon for a part time of the battle if the user has no chakra
*Mud Wall:The user spits earth on the ground creating a huge wall off the mud the mud hardns and is on the field also a a good use in a battle it can break if hit with a lightning techineque
*Water wall: a water like wall apeares infront off the user it is hard as steel but looks like water a good defense jutsu in a battle
*Summoning:Zana Summons To Hunt Dogs named Hora and Rai they are very sentitive in smell if they where to lose that it would be completely useless
*Kage Bushin no jutsu:Creates a Clone of the user and what ever the clone learns before the jutsu wears off the user learns aswell althought one hit could blow up the clone in a pooof

History:Zana Uzumaki is a Teenager of the Uzumaki Clan Zana Had a Girl He Liked in the Genin Time's But she was crushed in a land slide he cryed for along time he swore to kill all earth ninja unless it is a allie for a mission.his friend Shijin one was walking to his house and was
attacked by a fellow ninja for finding out Shijin was a murder Zana Helped the Fellow
ninja to capture him when they were done Shijin was killed.He was once offered to go to the akatsuki but he doesnt know what to deside the loyalty of the village or ultimate power.Sometimes he feels as if he was young again some times when he sees the moon he sees all his friends and family members that had died in the past he was once told that he was a very strong kid but ihe need to get stronger to be the hokage or kage for that matter. there are 2 scars on his face on his face he got in a battle in the chuunin exams.He Got Beat up Badly in the exams but he won by a little
to finsh the guy off he was once tooken down by the oppnent but thought about more suffring things he got up and beat the crap out of him

Last edited by Uzumaki Zana on Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:44 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Uzumaki Zana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Zana   Uzumaki Zana Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:36 pm

Wait be more specific E.G. for summons you just put summon put what you summon and give a brief description of the summon
Also please put your elements in english, your jutsus can be japanese, but not everyone on this forum knows japanese so you should change that since it might create confusion in battles, other than that I think your okay, but not sure about the Uzumaki thing, I should ask another mod like Rinto or something since he is Uzumaki.
Back to top Go down
http://theninebijuu.heavenforum.com
Shimokage

Shimokage

Uzumaki Zana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Zana   Uzumaki Zana Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:39 pm

Ok,

-Only can have 2 skills

-give jutsu description

-I'm flattered about what you put in your story about me, but the only problem is that I don't have a wife, so your gonna have to change that. btw, naruto's my dad

-great smile isn't a special characteristic so change that
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Uzumaki Zana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Zana   Uzumaki Zana Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:55 pm

Umm Rinto isnt married and hasnt had kids..., also characteristic great smile isnt really a characteristic, make a more detailed looks.
besides that I thinks its ok
Back to top Go down
http://theninebijuu.heavenforum.com
Shimokage

Shimokage

Uzumaki Zana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Zana   Uzumaki Zana Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:00 am

Yeah...I can't picture myself with kids or a wife...plus your story is way to short. And you look to much like naruto so change that.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Uzumaki Zana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Zana   Uzumaki Zana Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:51 am

Ok...I'm very tired and I don't have time to check anything else. It looks fine so,

Uzumaki Zana FMA_195
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

Uzumaki Zana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Zana   Uzumaki Zana Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:07 am

yeah, it alrite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uzumaki Zana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uzumaki Zana   Uzumaki Zana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uzumaki Zana
Page 1 of 1