UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back From Mission

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kaguya Shimamaru

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:26 am

Shima Knocks on door then says politley, "Its me Shima, just here to breif you on my last mission, May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:50 am

"of course you may ^.^, so how did it go...?" asked the Raikage suspiciously
"are they ok? What happened to the kage there, are they fine? what happened" asked Yukiko quickly a little psyched about if her friend the kage of the rain was ok. her eyes were a concerned blue now
Back to top Go down
http://theninebijuu.heavenforum.com
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kaguya Shimamaru

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:03 pm

Shima Walks in the room,"Well the mission was a sucess, but i ran into some trouble with an akatsuki member though i neglected to catch her and sadly Lady Raikage, there kage has been killed, they are in a tight spot and they were asking for our assisance when they need it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:52 pm

"what!? What hapened to the Kage, no... Arg I'll send some money to them immediately, and a few jounin I have here, you will stay here though, so a Akatsuki member came, what was her buisness?" asked Yukiko serious and a little angry her eyes now a deep crimson, wait discuss later a battle between sannin & kages is going in Bear country I must try to defend it.
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kaguya Shimamaru

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:53 am

Shima replied, "The only infromation given was that there Kage was killed, As for the akatsuki her mission was to capture me though i do not know for sure why, you dont have to worry about her because had it not been for the rain jounin comming at the wrong time, I could have killed her, Besides i hear that the leaf village anbu is after her as well but It may be safe to assume they want to take me out because there are planning to assassinate you."
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:04 am

"I see... well for now you should stay in the village, I'll give you missions inside the village to keep you as safe as possible, but I'm not sure what they want to do with me..." Said Yukiko in a concerned tone. Yukiko then mentally had a conversation with Raijuu for advice of what the best action would be (Hey Raijuu... what should I do about this the Akasuki which is a group of powerful ninja are out to assasinate me along with my subordinate, hmm what should I do?) Yukiko told Raijuu mentally (Well this is a difficult problem we have heres, but I have a plan maybe we should try to make a team of ninja to hunt the Akatsuki, but then again, are you the target... Maybe they are after Shimamaru he does have a unique ability and they are trying to gather ninja, I think that for the time being we should be on guard and not leave the village and that neither should Shimamaru) said Raijuu to Yukiko. After conversing with Raijuu mentally Yukiko talked to her assistant verbally "Okay Shimamaru yah you will stay in the village, and I will still give you in village missions, I too will not leave the village, but instead send messengers to places that need me, so don't leave the village Shimamaru ok?" said Yukiko seriously her eyes a shade of redish purple.
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kaguya Shimamaru

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:24 am

Shima Smiled then Replied,"There is no need to worry, if there plan is to assassinate you i will give up my life defending you, and as you wish i will stay here in the village, Is there anything else needed of me at the momment?."
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:34 am

"Its not much of me thats worried, but you I suspect the Akatsuki want you for reasons good or bad, I'm fine and could probebly defeat them easily, but you might have some problems." said Yukiko concerned, she told Shimamaru to go enjoy the day off while she toiled on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kaguya Shimamaru

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:38 am

"Yes Lady Raikage, And Thank you." he replies right before he dissapears into white smoke.
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:42 am

"Arg what am I going to do about this..." Said Yukiko continuing signing her papers.

((Shimamaru you can do stuff in the village/go on dates/eat food/etc in the village with people, but stay in the village))
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:43 am

As he disappears , Lady Raikage hears a tick tock sound....turns around to find 3 bomb's planted on the roof behind her office ; with a note. I don't want you or the subordinate ' actually i want the whole damn village and BAH BOOM !. all 3 bombs go off
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:48 am

"Shoot!" Yukiko barely uses Konpaku Hokou no Jutsu and Phases out of her office and is outside, She shes the Akatuki member running away, she orders some Jounin to chase after him. Yukiko talks to Raijuu through her mind (Well They don't want either me or the subordinate... They want the village appearantly, what should we do about this!) Raijuu responds (Well I don't care about the stupid village or your subordinate that, much all I can say Is don't die and I'll be fine) says Raijuu lazily. (-.- well your helpful) thinks Yukiko who then is prepared for any form of attack.

Last edited by Yukiko Ikirino on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:51 am

Damn rats , haha. That should teach the new Raikage not to mess with us ! i get my jobs done. Anyway to handle these bums , Flame Cage jutsu and summons a big flame cage. Keep chasin me , get trapped into that he says and laughs. Then disappears
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:55 am

"Oh No The Jounin, I need to save them" Yukiko goes and grabs a bucket and fills it with water and trys to take out the fire of the cage.
She is unable to do much and requires assistance, due to watching how the Jounin couldn't do much, she decided to not pursue the akatsuki member, but she attempts to analyze where he went and what to do in this situation

Last edited by Yukiko Ikirino on Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kaguya Shimamaru

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:58 am

Shima Runs up and uses Water Release: Gunshot To stop the fire and save the other Jounin. "Damn he got away." he yelled.

Water Release: Gunshot-
He fires a ball of compressed water from his mouth
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:00 am

"Good Shimamaru, help them out and bring them to the hospital while I investigate the area, get all available ninja to watch the village carefully and you are not to pursue that ninja." said Yukiko angrily her eyes crimson with rage, but she still remained calm and tried to think what to do strategically.
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kaguya Shimamaru

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:05 am

"Right." Shima replied as he grabbed the jounin and headed for the hospitial.
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:11 am

"What should we do... What do they want to do? The message said they wanted the village and not specific individuals... I wonder are the other villages being targeted too? I should meet with them and ask." said Yukiko who put on cloak and decided to leave for the secret kage meeting place she left a note at the hospital for Shimamaru telling him that she would be gone and that he would have to watch the village for a while along with repair the office of the Raikage. She also left a scroll with the message which would activate once Shimamaru needed help, this scroll would summon an animal.

Last edited by Yukiko Ikirino on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:16 am

The akatsuki member running back to HQ is almost there , as it pops. Hmm , Millie appears on the roof of the Raikage's office. Damn these Cloud Villagers are so damn stupid he rips threw the roof and starts to tear everything up

Last edited by Fatality on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:20 am

Fatality wrote:
The akatsuki member running back to HQ is almost there , as it pops. Hmm , Millie appears on the roof of the Raikage's office. Damn these Cloud Villagers are so damn stupid he rips threw the roof , and grabs the scroll. Thank you for this and then disappears

((lol Millie? it will only activate once Shimamaru needs help so he will summon the creature if he wants and unleash it on you lol I advise you to fix that))
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:23 am

( With meh having the scroll he can still activate it ? not a normal scroll then. Good thinking)

Millie appears on a roof still in the cloud village. Damnit these ninja's are smarter than i thought. Anyway let the DESTRUCTION BEGIN ! Flame Thrower Jutsu , As he starts burning every building and place down.
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:25 am

Fatality wrote:
( With meh having the scroll he can still activate it ? not a normal scroll then. Good thinking)

Millie appears on a roof still in the cloud village. And throws the scroll up onto a porch. Damnit these ninja's are smarter than i though. Anyway let the DESTRUCTION BEGIN ! Flame Thrower Jutsu , As he starts burning every building and place down.

((lol I planned that, and plus the animal summon is able to telepathically communicate with me, so yah I might as well be giving orders to it lol)
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kaguya Shimamaru

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:29 am

Shima sees whats going on and runs to the raikages office, then sees the aka member. He uses Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique and holds it to put out the fire. Then Uses Finger bullet drill on the aka member.

Water Release: Great Waterfall Technique-
This jutsu is used to fire a massive spiraling blast of water at an opponent.

Finger Bullet Drill - With this jutsu, He can fire his fingertip bones at an opponent like bullets.
Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile Justu.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:31 am

He gets hit with everything smirks and then pops , heh ; how stupid would an akatsuki leader be ? not very. U are the kid that got Tategami at the hidden rain village. Damn scums like you ' i'll show you. He disappears behind Kaguya and says Flame Ball Jutsu , his hands light on fire and he begins to throw flaming fire balls at Kaguya coming at the speed of light.
Back to top Go down
Kaguya Shimamaru
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kaguya Shimamaru

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 4:37 am

Shima uses Water Release: Water Encampment Wall To block the fire, but get hits by a few before he could get it up.

Water Release: Water Encampment Wall - This jutsu creates a water barrier around the user as an absolute defense to protect the user from any offensive attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back From Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back From Mission   Back From Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back From Mission
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next