UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist Empty
PostSubject: Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist   Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:46 pm

( Team 1 Come Here & Fight Rinto)

The two of you are in a whirl pool
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist   Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:47 pm

((Bring it!))
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Isamu Kinzoku
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isamu Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist   Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:00 pm

Isamu created three Metal Clones and they all attacked Rinto with Shocking Edge active

Metal Whip: Extends blade up to 15 yards and is able to bends and twist

Metal Clone: a clone made out of metal that may take a few hits to kill, for it is metal, but it requires to have metal to make it
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist   Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:05 pm

POOF! It was a clone. The real Rinto appears behind Isamu and then prepares to use the Homing Axe Kick. "This is gonna be quick." Thinks Rinto laughing with his eye in demonic form.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Kinzoku
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isamu Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist   Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:11 pm

Isamu and his clones used Liquid Metal, clones can since they are metal, and all slipped into the ground.

Liquid Metal: turns user into a state of liquid metal that can slip through any cracks and it is virtually unable to be destroyed
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist   Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:16 pm

"Hmph. You just screwed yourself up." Says Rinto pulling out his katana with his clones doing the same. "Katana Wind storm!" A giant storm of wind coming from every direction cuts through everything except for humans. "Now! You'll be cut into little bits!" Laughs rinto.
Back to top Go down
Tategami Gallion
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Tategami Gallion

PostSubject: Re: Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist   Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 3:49 pm

Tategami charged at Rinto launching Senbom and kunai towards her target, she looked over to her team mate nodding a sign for him to attack rinto from behind while she took him on from the front.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Kinzoku
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isamu Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist   Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:47 pm

Isamu and his clones (while underground) slipped beneath Rinto and come out of the ground surrounding him and they all attacked using Metal Whip and Shocking Edge combined to stab at Rinto.

Shocking Edge: user charges blade with chakra, and once it touches someone it paralyzes them for as long as the user keep a constant chakra streem to keep the charge going

Metal Whip: Extends blade up to 15 yards and is able to bends and twist
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist   Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:54 pm

"These guys are getting annoying!" says Rinto getting angry. When the attack is close enough Rinto uses the substitution jutsu in less than a second like the Raikage taught him. He appeared right behind Isamu. "My friend...this is where this'll end! Rasengan!" Rinto's eyes were becoming redish.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Kinzoku
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isamu Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist   Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:13 pm

While Rinto was attacked with rasengan, Isamu and the close manipulated their swords through Metal Whip to continue after Rinto with Shocking Edge. While Rinto hit a clone with his Rasengan the blades were inches away, no time for a substitute now.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist   Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 7:21 pm

POOF! The one that used rasengan was the clone the helped charge it up. "Alright now...I'm really tired of you!!!" Rinto's eyes become bloodshot red and he grows fangs instead of teeth. "You akatsuki...I'll make sure to kill you all after I'm done with you!!!" Rinto appeared to have to ears and 2 tails made of red chakra. "Raaaaaaaaah!" Rinto dashed at Isamu but still keeping aware of his secret plan and his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Fatality
Akatsuki Leader
Akatsuki Leader
Fatality

PostSubject: Re: Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist   Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 9:39 pm

Millie appears...Haha , sorry loser. But we gotta go

All Akatsuki disappear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist   Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rinto vs Akatsuki in mist
Page 1 of 1