UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hokage Special Announcement: Your next Hokage.!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage
Kaishiro

Hokage Special Announcement: Your next Hokage.! Empty
PostSubject: Hokage Special Announcement: Your next Hokage.!   Hokage Special Announcement: Your next Hokage.! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:43 pm

The remaining villagers and ninja gathers in the village halls for the request of their Lord Hokage.

" You might be wandering why I gather you here, first of all an invasion all around the 5 great nation has been executed by the akatsuki being the cloud village as the first to collapse and second, I might be not around when the invasion in Konoha happens so I'm giving the title of Hokage to the next successor since their are only one nin for the job, Uzumaki Rinto will be the your next Hokage.((I might not be online for a week next week, and I think I'm not active in the RP.))" then the former Hokage vanished in to thin air.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Hokage Special Announcement: Your next Hokage.! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage Special Announcement: Your next Hokage.!   Hokage Special Announcement: Your next Hokage.! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:59 pm

"Thank you hokage-sama. I thank you for this wonderful promotion." Rinto smiles as he sits on top of a tree looking at the hokage. "I will protect konoha with my life, no matter if my life is put in danger." Rinto jumps off of the tree and disappears into konoha.
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/

Hokage Special Announcement: Your next Hokage.!
Page 1 of 1