UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hokage training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimokage

Shimokage

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:51 am

Rinto heads to the sparring area waiting for the hokage to arrive to train with him to upgrade to a sannin. "Where is the hokage? I thought he would be here by now." Thinks Rinto. "Oh well...I'll wait." Rinto sits under a tree waiting for the hokage.
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage
Kaishiro

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:02 am

" I'm here Rinto." a man spoke at the back of rinto. It turns out to be the Hokage waiting for him. "Now are you ready for the training?" the Hokage said with a glimpse of smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:06 am

"More than ready." Says Rinto grinning. "If I'm going to become hokage, I've got to become sannin, then get stronger than ever!" Explains Rinto. "Ok Hokage-sama, what's our first lesson?" Asked Rinto waiting impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage
Kaishiro

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:18 am

" Alright, and for your first test!" Kai reaches out to his pocket and takes out one bell, " This is what your father train me at when I was a chuunin. Now I want you to take this one bell at me If you're successful we will go to the next step." ((Don't take it too seriously and remember the ranking gap)) " Now let's begin, then the old wise young man tied the bells on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:22 am

"Okay!" Says Rinto grinning and taking off everything ANBU of his so he looks exactly like my new avatar except with blondish white hair. "Kage bunshin no jutsu!" Rinto creates 10 clones. "Okay lets make a plan. "Rinto and the clones whisper in each others ear then they have a plan. 2 clones go straight for the bell whil 5 go to attack the hokage and the other 3 follow rinto to an hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage
Kaishiro

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:30 am

" Nice work, but you can't just defeat me with you're father's jutsu. I know all of it." He then laugh a little. Kai performs hand seals and shouted " Kage Bunshin no Jutsu", Each clone then tries to go in a separate path inside the training field.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:35 am

"As I thought!" Rinto and the 3 clones jumped out from north, south, east, and west to snag the bells. Rinto destroys the other clones and hopes that his plan will suceed without the hokage pulling something.
Back to top Go down
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage
Kaishiro

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:39 am

" Nice work you're not as dumb as you look unlike you're father." he then took out a small book in his pocket, " I kinda like the book Jiraiya and you're father made." Continuing reading the book.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:45 am

"You like my dads book too?" Ask Rinto pulling out an exclusive copy Naruto gave him. "Hahaha, looks like we have some things in common." Says Rinto laughing but then becoming serious. "Ok hokage, what's my next task?" Ask Rinto with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage
Kaishiro

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:09 am

((my head is empty right now I don't know, sorry for a long reply...lol))

" Alright, now I want you to learn a sacred summoning jutsu, or at least that's what they called it. You will learn to summon members of Gama family, I sure this will become handy in the near future when you will replace me as the hokage." Kai close its book and put it back in the pocket.
" All right you may summon the kyuubi power now! I want you concentrate enough with your chakra and you may summmon Gamabunta, understood. "
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:16 am

"Ok...kyuubi energy..." Rinto focuses then rage fills his mind and of course, unleashes the Kyuubi's power. "Now...I've been practicing summoning the Toads! I learned this before the chuunins!" Rinto takes out a scroll then summons Gamabunta. "Now what Hokage?" Asks Rinto with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage
Kaishiro

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:25 am

((sorry I didn't know you can summon the toads already))

" That will be fine for today. Class dismissed, Sannin Rinto" Kai was impressed for the boy and remembered some flash back when naruto use to train him.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:29 am

"Cool!" Says rinto looking at himself. "I'm an official Sannin!" Rinto grabs his backpack and then heads off but then he remembers something. "Hey hokage! I want to be the best sannin I can be so can I travel to other countrys to learn other elements?" Asks Rinto.
Back to top Go down
Kaishiro
Hokage
Hokage
Kaishiro

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:33 am

"It's you're choice now just remember to get back here in case for some trouble." Kai then went back to his place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hokage training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hokage training   Hokage training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hokage training
Page 1 of 1