UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ANBU training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimokage

Shimokage

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:09 pm

Rinto walks into the forest waiting for his new teamate, Shikyo, to arrive. "Where the heck is he?" Thinks Rinto looking around. "Well...I guess I shouldn't rush him. He is my teamate so I'm just going to wait." Rinto sits under a tree and looks at his katana. "Wow..." Rinto then sees a shadow in the sky. "Is that him?" Thinks Rinto.
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:12 pm

wearing his ANBU black coat Shikyo jumps through the trees and lands on the tree next to Rinto's. "Hmph, I haven't seen another new guy in awhile" he throws a kunai at Rinto saying "It's time to train......the ANBU way" he jumps back and ajusts his mask
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:19 pm

Rinto catches the kunai in his mouth and glares. "I see...you look way stronger then the Raikage." Says Rinto smiling. "Alrighty then, the ANBU way it is!" Says rinto jumping into the air. He takes out 5 paper bombs and throws them at Shikyo while Rinto puts on his mask to protect his face from the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm

the ANBU quickly takes out his sword Kusanagi (orochimaru's sword) and deflects all the kunai and then they explode causing dust to come up everywhere blocking view. The ANBU appears behind Rinto saying "never give your enemy the advantage." then goes for a stab with his sword
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:26 pm

"NOW!" A clone appears an inch behind Shikyo while Rinto swings his katana making both of the swords clash. The clone has a kunai in it's and and prepares to use the jutsu lock while the real Rinto falls down and lands on his feet with his ANBU mask on.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:32 pm

the ANBU quickly notices the clone then says "not so fast" the kunai stabs him but the jutsu lock dosen't take affect he stands up and takes off his coat revealing his ANBU armor then looks at Rinto saying "Did you forget? This armor protects all ANBU from projectiles and sharp objects. You're wearing one right now." he then jumps back onto another branch and makes a string of handseals and suddenly clouds form and rain pours down heavily
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:37 pm

"I forgot about the armor..." Says Rinto looking down. "But it's not over yet! I've got something for you!" Says Rinto taking out his katana. "Katana wind storm!" Rinto spins his katana around and a massive gust of wind cuts through everthing in it's path except humans, destroying the trees making Shikyo fall down.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:41 pm

while he falls down he says quietlyy "Doku Kiri " and all around his body and the field a poison mist forms and Shikyo lands on the ground awaiting Rinto's next move
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:46 pm

"That's poison!" Thinks Rinto as he stands still. "My mask should protect me, but that poison is forcing me to use long ranged attacks." Rinto all of a sudden starts laughing. "I got it!" Rinto preforms the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. Four clones come from northm south, east and west preparing for a surprising attack.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:49 pm

"Hmph, figures" he uses his special summoned rain to detect the chakra of the clones and then dodges their attacks "If you were smart would woould have analyzed that this is no ordinary rain, this is chakra sensing rain giving me the ultimate sense of chakra." he makes more handsigns and suddenly a water dragon appears and shoots water projectiles at Rinto "there's a reason why I'm ANBU head of asassination"
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:56 pm

"Man! I've got to get smarter!" All of a sudden Rinto notices the water projectiles. "I've only used this jutsu a few times but here it goes! Summoning Jutsu: Chief toad!" POOF! Gamabunta appears with Rinto on his head. "Okay Gamabunta, I need you to stay on top of the ANBU, preventing the rain from hitting him and me...then we fight under you! Got it?" Asks Rinto. "Sure, Rinto. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Gamubunta jumps into the air attempting to jump and shield the ANBU from the rain.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:00 pm

Seing the giant toad Shiyko says "I gotta get Manda....." he bites his thumb and Manda the giant purple boss snake appears and attempts to tackle Gamabunta out of the way while shikyo charge toward Gamabunta with exlposive tagged kunai

ANBU training Anbu02

Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:05 pm

"I don't think so!" Says Rinto with red demonic eyes and one tail. Rinto jumps into the air and strikes the explosive kunais with his katana making them explode on the ground. "Now for you!" Rinto creates clones and prepares to use the Homing Axe Kick.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:11 pm

"Mizu no Tatsumaki!" a vortex of water forms around shikyo and protects him from the kicks but because Rinto was in one tailed form he broke through and Shikyo went flying into a nearby tree. sudenly shikyo's mask broke in half and fel onto the ground. When shikyo looked up his expression had changed. his face was pale and he had fangs and snake like eyes that glowed a crimson red an creepy black chakra formed around him and he gained one tail of the eight tailed snake. he began to charge up a resengan

Mizu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:15 pm

"Your not the only one with rasengan!" Rinto charges up his kyuubi rasengan to prepare for a giant bang. But before Rinto gets done, he creates a clone so they can use Kyuubi Odama rasengan. "Heh...I'd love to train with this guy again." Thinks Rinto running towards his opponent with his clone.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:21 pm

Shikyo's eyes tense up and he charges even more chakra into his rasengan creating Chou Oodama Rasengan which is the biggest known rasengan

Chou Oodama Rasengan is a Ninjutsu technique used by the jounin Shikyo. After entering his Hachibi form with the eight tailed, Shikyo can utilize this giant version of the Oodama Rasengan

on this site u can get a good pic of it ---> http://www.leafninja.com/ninjutsu-02.php
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:25 pm

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" Rinto had two tails and his skin had gotten darker. "This is where this spar ends! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" Rinto was so intensified he created a third clone. "Kyuubi Odama Rasengan!!!" Yelled Rinto when he got close enough.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:27 pm

the two Rasengans collided and giant explosion of black and red chakra went everywhere and an entire 20 acres of forest was destroyed as both of the ANBU were blown backwards
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:30 pm

Rinto had turned to normal and had used up all of his chakra. "Wow...I've never done that before." Says Rinto trying to stand up but keeps falling to the ground. "Auuuugh! I need to get to a hospital!" Yells Rinto falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:35 pm

slowly getting up Shikyo stands and wlaks over to Rinto and helps him up. He quickly takes out a replacement mask so that his identity is hidden and limps to the Konoha hospital
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:39 pm

Rinto wakes up being carried by Shikyo. "Thanks...I'm gonna be feeling that for a week." Explains Rinto midly coughing up blood. "Well...now I know not to use my Kyuubi often...it's for my own good." Thinks Rinto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ANBU training Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANBU training   ANBU training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANBU training
Page 1 of 1