UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a five way spar. Total free for all.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

a five way spar. Total free for all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 5:39 pm

Wah?, hmmm, 5 clones. well, i summon the rest of my crew. POOF!! meet Phondargo, the spirit falcon and Ishuashi, the polar bear. Now, ishuashi, attack the 2 people on the left, and phondargo, attack the 2 on the right. i got the center guy. so phondargo took to the skys and charged at the 2 with it's slashing claws out in front. and ishuashi sped at the 2 on the left in an attempt to bite and slash them. now, lets go. Chakra pulse jutsu. his hands started to glow with white chakra and he ran towards the center one. EAT THIS!!!
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 4:55 pm

((k, if we want to, spar ready to go again. if u want, do post, plz.))
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:37 pm

((battle is postponed for a while. bbo soon))
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:13 pm

Suddenly Yukiko seeing the tidal wave she decided to help Shikyo for if she helped him it would be easier for her to knock everyone out, "Spark of Lightning jutsu!" suddenly a small orb of lightning flew into the tidal wave and it became a mass of electrically conducted water, Yukiko sat in a nearby tree watching what would happen, but she saw that ANBU ninja were handling this so she left and went back to her job.

Last edited by Yukiko Ikirino on Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theninebijuu.heavenforum.com
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:52 pm

Shikyo gets up ad takes off his cloak revealing his ANBU black ops armor and his ANBU tatoo. He withdraws his sword and he focuses his chakra into the sword and does a slash that unleashes 10,000 gallons of water from his sword athat makes a giant Tidal wave that charges in most all directions shikyo puts on his shoulder and watches the chaos
Back to top Go down
Isamu Kinzoku
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isamu Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:45 pm

Isamu pulls the shield down then creates a clone and they both use liquid metal and slip into the ground.

Liquid Metal: turns user into a state of liquid metal that can slip through any cracks and it is virtually unable to be destroyed
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:39 pm

POOF! The monkey had got on a clone and bite it, causing it to explode with chakra making the monkey take serious damage. The real Rinto appears far away from the monkey, but closer to the battle field. "Ok...I'll get them with my homing axe kick when they're distracted." Thinks Rinto creating 5 clones.
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:22 pm

((Hey, whose trn is it to post?))
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:10 pm

Tai, get on me, now Chakra Dome!! a dome of intense chakra surounds them as the wind didn't effect them. Now tai, attack rinto, i got the golem. Now, Water Style: End of Turmoil Jutsu!!! a shot of powerful, mystic water shot at the golem. If this hit it, the water would put a giant hole inthe golems body. meanwhile, tai jumped again and landed on top of rintos head. He then crawled into his shirt, biting and scratching. Good job tai, modorokie said to him.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Kinzoku
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isamu Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:09 pm

((I thought lotus was spinning any way))
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:06 pm

((so the storm slashed through you? cause u were doing the lotus onme the last time i checked so u would have sheilded me))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:04 pm

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Hito gets blow 50ft away from the battle field struggling to get up. "I...won't, lose!" Hito gets up with a bunch of cuts on him.

((BTW Shikyo, if you read the jutsu's description you are NOT protected from the storm. It cuts through anything except rock, steel, or humans. So you do get hit.))
Back to top Go down
Yukiko Ikirino
Raikage
Raikage
Yukiko Ikirino

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:57 pm

The Raikage Yukiko arrived and asked what they were doing "What the Hell are you ninja doing, why has the Bear country become a battle field! I'll have to knock you guys out ^.^" said Yukiko giggling, half serious about this she threw her hat to the ground and was prepared to battle.
Back to top Go down
http://theninebijuu.heavenforum.com
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Shikyo went along with the lotus not even struggling to get out but when Hito was about to slam into the ground he was hit with the wind katana jutsu while Shikyo was sheilded by Hito's body
Back to top Go down
Isamu Kinzoku
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isamu Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:53 pm

Isamu ducked under the rasengan coming at him, then he flashstepped away from Lee and Shikyo. He used Metal shield to protect against the wind jutsu. The golem hit modorokie away to stop his attack. The wind didn't even scratch his armor.

Metal Shield - surrounds user completely in a hollow ball of metal that is nearly unpenatrable, but the user can not use any chakra while it is out
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:45 pm

Rinto lands on his hands and takes out his katana. Rinto decides that He's going to end this spar quick, by observing his opponents battle style and the area. "Ok...this shouldn't be hard." Says Rinto jumping into a nearby tree. Now, this'll cause some problems! Katana Wind storm!" Rinto makes a giant wind storm that cuts down all the trees in it's way, using the jutsu as an offence and defence.
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:40 pm

he say rinto come after tai and tai just grabbed rinto's body with his tail and started to climb all over his body. He then climbed onto his facem, grabbed his body again, and threw him a good distance. Meanwhile, modorokie then used chakra pulse on the golem while trying to dodge his swords. I got u now he yelled as he hit the golem with his palm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:35 pm

Hito notices the rasengan coming at him but doesn't budge. POOF! It was the clones that the real hito made while Hito appeared dangerously close to the ANBU to use the primary lotus.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:31 pm

Shikyo charge up two Rasengans one in his left hadn and one in his right he aims the left one into the stomach of Hito and the Right one into the face of Isamu.
Back to top Go down
Isamu Kinzoku
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isamu Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:28 pm

Isamu's Golem sees the disk coming, he has like twelve eyes, and slices it in half so it disappears. Isamu flashsteps behind Shikyo and uses shocking edge to try to paralyze him into getting trapped in Lee's bands.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:19 pm

As the monkey attempts to attack the dragon the real rinto appears with rasengan and attempts to strike the monkey. The rinto that summoned the dragon POOFed and so did the dragon. "You're mine now monkey!" Says Rinto smiling.
Back to top Go down
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:15 pm

well tai, looks as though we have to fite well, now tai, attack the dragon *EEP! (Severe Leaf Hurricane)* Tai jumped up and with his great speed (faster than rock lees) and attempted to use the move rite underneath the dragon's jaw. "Now, Chakra Disk!!" A giant disk made of white chakra was formed in the mizukage's hand. he deflected the kunai with it and threw it at the golem like a frisbee with intense speed. The disk acts as an offensive and defensive weapon at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:10 pm

"Summons? I don't care! Haaaaaaaaaaa!" Lee dashes around the ANBU member attemting to wrap him around in his bands and Lee creates 1 clone incase the ANBU tries to escape from the attack.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:06 pm

Shikyo sees the summons but dosen't summon his own beast instead he squats down and watches them make their first moves analyzing the battlefield and opponents
Back to top Go down
Isamu Kinzoku
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isamu Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:02 pm

Isamu flashstepped into the middle of the area and said, "I think I'll join this. I too, have a summon." He then uses Summon Golem and flashsteps on top of it.

Summon Golem - summons a golem about 50 yards tall with six arms, each having a version of a blade, covered in very strong armor, and with multiple eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a five way spar. Total free for all.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next