UltimateNaruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UltimateNaruto

Ultimate RPing experience

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a five way spar. Total free for all.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shimokage

Shimokage

a five way spar. Total free for all. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:57 pm

"Ha! You're not the only one with a summon!" Rinto opens the scrol that he was looking at earlier. "Summoning Jutsu! White Wind Dragon!" POOF! A Giant dragon appears and roars. "Why did you summon me Rinto?" Asks the Dragon. Rinto points to the taijutsu monkey. "Ok then! Lets do this!" Rinto smirks and then throws a kunai at the Mizukage.
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:53 pm

hmph, ok, i'll spar with u gys. Summoning Jutsu: Taijutsu Monkey!!! out of the smoke then came Tai, the taijutsu monkey. Alrite tai, we'll just have to continue our lunch later. Ready...*EEP!* Alrite, lets begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:50 pm

Lee was training and noticed some familiar people. The ANBU from the office and his friendly rival, Rinto. "Hey Rinto! I wanna spar too!" Says Lee running up to rinto getting in his battle stance.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo
Anbu
Anbu
Shikyo

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:46 pm

The ANBU black ops member was jumping through the trees on his way back to the village when he sighted a few shinobi and a Hidden shinobi. He landed onto the ground and asked to participate in the spar while keeping a good eye on the hidden ninja
Back to top Go down
Isamu Kinzoku
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Isamu Kinzoku

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:42 pm

Isamu appears off to the side, completely unnoticeable, and gets ready for a spar with a wicked grin the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Shimokage

Shimokage

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:39 pm

"Hey mizukage!" Yells Rinto from below. "You want to have a spar? And if you're wondering what village I'm from, I'm from the leaf ok?" Says Rinto grinning and also waiting for the Raikage's response. Rinto takes out a scroll of the white dragon while he waits for the mizukage.
Back to top Go down
http://rickrolldsprites.phpbbonline.com/
Modorokie Lee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Modorokie Lee

PostSubject: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:29 pm

Modorokie sat on a tree branch enjoying his lunch. "ah, peace and quiet. i love going on vacation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a five way spar. Total free for all.   a five way spar. Total free for all. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a five way spar. Total free for all.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2